Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my Everton tickets for Saturday - W3106, row 8. Tier 3 of the Stretford.

Whats it like up there? Good view? Good atmosphere (im hoping so being the Stretford)??

Any views would be appreciated

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was in stretford end lower for bolton earlier in the season and the atmosphere in the upper tier was amazing everyone was bouncing and singing

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
you'll have a good time up there...good atmosphere good view....like others have said its the second tier you will be sitting in. people get confused as the lower tier is split into 2.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
The atmosphere is bangin' there. I was there when Rooney scored the chip against Pompey, and when Ronaldo scored the free kick against Bolton and it was electric

·
Registered
177 Posts
Its not tier 3 its tier 2 m8. And yeah its a cracking atmosphere up there the only time you will be sitting down is at half time haha.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
yeah mate, you will have a fantastic view of the game, and the noise will be pretty good. i sat pretty much exactly the same place for portsmouth in the cup, and while it may not be the same there any more, the first 15 rows tend not to stand very much while the rest of the stand do all game as mufc-ok referred to. it was a bit frustrating wanting to be able to stand and sing with all the others, but you can always go stand a bit further back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts