Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you shout for Liverpool or Real Madrid .
I have to say I'll be hoping the scousers win myself . Goes against the grain but it would be nice to put those idiots in Madrid in their place . Can't believe I'm saying I'll be very quietly supporting Liverpool .

Z

·
0 Posts
I hope Madrid go through because I'd like to face them at some point in the competition and put a few past them.

Never under any circumstances would I support Liverpool.

I actually hope they both lose :D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
-zuco- said:
I hope Madrid go through because I'd like to face them at some point in the competition and put a few past them.

Never under any circumstances would I support Liverpool.

I actually hope they both lose :D
Amen!!!

·
23,699 Posts
Real Madrid.

My crystal ball has clearly revealed that we will have to meet Real Madrid this season and settle the never-ending saga concerning Ronaldo once and for all. It is destiny. :D

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
versa said:
Real Madrid.

My crystal ball has clearly revealed that we will have to meet Real Madrid this season and settle the never-ending saga concerning Ronaldo once and for all. It is destiny. :D
Hope we do mate

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
To close to call I would love to beat liverpool in this competition but I would also love to play Madrid .

Maybe just edge towards madrid but only because Id hate Liverpool to win it again !!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I've got to be supporting Madrid. I really want to play them at some point in this campaign.

However, if Liverpool do stay in the Champions League, then that might be good in terms of our title challenge.

Z

·
0 Posts
reddwarf said:
Real Madrid of course. The sooner those Scousers are out of the competition the better.
Not really, because then they'd be able to focus on the league more :eek:

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
-zuco- said:
Not really, because then they'd be able to focus on the league more :eek:
Thats exactly what I was thinking;

manutd004 said:
However, if Liverpool do stay in the Champions League, then that might be good in terms of our title challenge.
It is a real dilemma, and I really don't know for sure who I want to go through, but I'm probably just edging towards Madrid atm.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Unless it directly affects United (ie. Liverpool win gives us the title), then I would never give my support to Liverpool.

I would prefer to lose to Madrid than lose to Liverpool. I would prefer Madrid to win the competition than Liverpool.

The games start in February, and Liverpool will be out of the title race by then anyeay ;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Stephen said:
Unless it directly affects United (ie. Liverpool win gives us the title), then I would never give my support to Liverpool.

I would prefer to lose to Madrid than lose to Liverpool. I would prefer Madrid to win the competition than Liverpool.

The games start in February, and Liverpool will be out of the title race by then anyeay ;)
Well done my sons you have all passed my loyalty test .
I of course want madrid to win so we can then knock them out . I was only messing when i said I would be up for the scousers . Jees you did'nt think for a minute I'd be cheering for that lot . :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts