Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Jesus :eek: the Ochoa save is unreal. I couldnt think of a better save than that.
ya me either :eek:

but if i had to choose :p anyone else see coupets save a couple of seasons back agasint barca when he headed the ball of the crossbar and it rebounded to a striker and he saved that shot lol was quailty :D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jazz 16 said:
Most keepers are shot stoppers ;)

Shut up fatty !!!

You know what I mean some keepers are able to make amazing saves but cant deal with crosses or rough stuff

Gomez and Kuszsak come to mind

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
OK..the Ocha save is magnificent.

For importance, I think Schmeichel's save against Bergkamp in the 99 semi-final replay and Edwin versus Anelka are pretty great saves.

My contribution would be this compilation.

Take your pick from this keeper, whom I rate very highly:

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
RedForceRising said:
OK..the Ocha save is magnificent.

For importance, I think Schmeichel's save against Bergkamp in the 99 semi-final replay and Edwin versus Anelka are pretty great saves.

My contribution would be this compilation.

Take your pick from this keeper, whom I rat very highly:

he looks class :eek: ! never heard of him before that vid will defo be keeping an eye out for him! any chance we could sign him? looks like the keeper we need he seems demanding from how he dealed with koller

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Lloris is a class act. He will end up in the Prem at some point Id imagine.
Still cant believe he turned down Milan :eek:
Makes him even cooler in my books.

He is amazing man. My Lyon-supporting friend told me about him, because they were trailing him and I've been following him since. Last year they started showing Ligue 1 highlights and the guy was a hero for his club.

cantos red army said:
he looks class :eek: ! never heard of him before that vid will defo be keeping an eye out for him! any chance we could sign him? looks like the keeper we need he seems demanding from how he dealed with koller
He replaced Coupet as Lyon's number 1.

He's having a mixed season so far from what I gather. Maybe joining a bigger club has caused a few nerves, but when he fully settles in he'll be top class.
If Man City don't buy him for 50 trillion pounds ;) , we should attempt to get him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts