Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there has been so many twist and turns this season what would everyone say was the turning point for me when we beat chelsea 3 -0 was much needed :)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
You could say a few. Sunderland 1-0 at home when Vidic scored in last minute. The win against villa. You could say yesterday.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Villa 3-2 has been the turning point for me!we haven't played well at all really this season not like we can really but if we had dropped points in that game it had the potential to put our season up in smoke!i also think we've been playing better since the Porto away game not great but better!

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
There's been so many. Both Sunderland games, Stoke away, Villa at home and yesterdays game. the Chelsea' game was also a big one too because our record aganst the other 3 main rivals has been very poor this season.

But for me it was that Vlla game - absolutely huge result.
I'd dread to think what would have happened had we slipped up there.
Liverpool were on that good run of form around that time too.
I just went crazy when Macheda scored that goal and was close to tears.:)

Yesterdays win was sensational too, but at half-time I was very confident we could still get something out of the game. Saying that I was blown away in the 2nd half.:D

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
We've played dire football almost all year.

The main positives of the season;

Rafael Da Silva
Federico Macheda

·
Registered
238 Posts
We've played dire football almost all year.

The main positives of the season;

Rafael Da Silva
Federico Macheda
you tell the truth, i feel the same also

we havent tba played well this season yh in the odd game we played great like stoke,chelsea and inter away but mainly this has been a strange season for everyone

so many great and dramatic games with lots of shock results, i hope we can win the league and look back at these games and know it was all worth something

its been a huge rollercoaster and lets hope the best is yet to come:first::first:

just please not another shootout in CL i dunno if i can take another:wacko:

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
2,659 Posts
No-one's meantioned bolton away when berba scored in the 90th minute...that was important.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Deffo the Chelsea game for me.Groaned when I saw the team sheet but the team were brilliant that day and played with real authority and intent.Giggs was abolutely outstanding.Frankly I think we are lucky to be where we are in the Prem.Scolari imploded at Chelsea thankfully, otherwise they could have run away with it.Benitez had his chances but ruined them with too much negative football.Only recently has he realised that 3pts is better than 1pt away from home.Dont think he will make the same mistake next year.Arsenal with all their injuries were out of it from early on but are finishing strongly.With Arshavin on board they could be a real threat next year.
We have been pretty average all season with the odd exception.I do think that Chelsea game gave us some belief though and Saturdays turn around will hopefully inspire us for the final games this year.
One things for sure we are going to have to be better next season and much sharper in front of goal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts