Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Deffo the Chelsea game for me.Groaned when I saw the team sheet but the team were brilliant that day and played with real authority and intent.Giggs was abolutely outstanding.Frankly I think we are lucky to be where we are in the Prem.Scolari imploded at Chelsea thankfully, otherwise they could have run away with it.Benitez had his chances but ruined them with too much negative football.Only recently has he realised that 3pts is better than 1pt away from home.Dont think he will make the same mistake next year.Arsenal with all their injuries were out of it from early on but are finishing strongly.With Arshavin on board they could be a real threat next year.
We have been pretty average all season with the odd exception.I do think that Chelsea game gave us some belief though and Saturdays turn around will hopefully inspire us for the final games this year.
One things for sure we are going to have to be better next season and much sharper in front of goal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.