Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are Trophies That are going to be shown in the squad picutre?

is it all i mean including the vodacom challenge too? cause the trophy is nice and if anyone has a picture of the game against kaiser 26/07/08 please post it here = ]
i really wanna get the team squad photo ... so excited to see the trophies on it esp. ucl and epl together!
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
i dont think the vodacom challenge trophy will be included
i think the trophies will be the league and the champions league
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
i wouldnt want to see it anywhere near a team photo

previously said, it would be embarrassing for the club and very scouse inspired.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think it would be nice if all trophies are presented in it.... including super cup and fifa club and etc
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
Zense_United said:
i think it would be nice if all trophies are presented in it.... including super cup and fifa club and etc
We can't show trophies that we haven't won :rolleyes:

It's amazing how people think the charity shield, super cup, world cup are already United's, when we won't put the strongest team out, and the other teams are capable of winning it!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
590 Posts
Community Shield

Premiership

Champions League

I would think they would all be on there with possibly the exception of the Community Shield. You can bet your life on the League and European Cup being on there taking centre stage.

The vodacom challenge won't be on there because we didn't win it last season :rolleyes:
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
jd_united said:
Community Shield

Premiership

Champions League

I would think they would all be on there with possibly the exception of the Community Shield. You can bet your life on the League and European Cup being on there taking centre stage.

The vodacom challenge won't be on there because we didn't win it last season :rolleyes:
The vodacom challenge trophy wont be there cos we will look like a stupid mickey mouse club with mickey mouse trophies if we do

Have more right of putting Cristiano's Player of the Year trophies there before these friendly tournaments that mean nothing if we win them or lose them.

Go to the museum and you will see hundreds of trophies we have won in tournaments down the year that have never graced the light of day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,605 Posts
I hate that African trophy IF, those tusks are real.

antdevil78 said:
The vodacom challenge trophy wont be there cos we will look like a stupid mickey mouse club with mickey mouse trophies if we do
yeah, we do not want to look like Liverpool do we?
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
yeah. would look stupid with 6-7 trophies up there and only 2-3 that anyone could recognise. Last embarrasing team photo below

 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top