Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
But harsh its one of the guys first posts, he's just trying to get some discussion going

Treble_99 I'm really not sure, I'm confident we will wrap up the league, the cups are anyone's game.

what do you think?

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
But harsh its one of the guys first posts, he's just trying to get some discussion going

Treble_99 I'm really not sure, I'm confident we will wrap up the league, the cups are anyone's game.

what do you think?
Leniency is destructive.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

what do you think?
I personally reckon we will do the domestic treble at least. But Champions League is anyones. If we can get past Porto i reckon theres a really good chance we could win that also because most of our players will be coming back from injury which only add to the options we have at our disposal.:) But winning on Wednesday night is going to come down to what team SAF puts out.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
i think we will win the league.
bit wary of jinxing it but i think we will.
the cup is anybody's. arsenal could easily spring a surprise and chelsea have been great under hiddink. everton could knock us out if we play on current form, but wouldn't see them winning it.
the champions league? don't think we'll win it this year. have a very hard task in porto, and arsenal/villareal will never lay down and die. barcelona/chelsea in the final, i just feel that one of them is good enough to stop us. but then maybe i am underrating our team, because they are the ones that i support..

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
The league maybe the fa cup, i can't see us getting the cl, but i do think we may get passed porto well i hope we do.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I think that if we reach the FA Cup Final we'll win it. Hopefully we'd have the momentum after winning the league and completing the domestic treble would be a brilliant way to end the season.

I don't think we'll get past Porto in the Champions League tbh.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
if we keep our heads and start respecting other teams instead of taking it for granted that we'll win...i think we can still win the lot...however porto will be a touch and go game...they are going to take us apart if we are to complacent...the boys can do it...then all we'll need to worry about is barca.....

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I think we will end up with 2 out of 3 trophies left on offer.

CL is wide open at the moment but first we need to win tomorrow against Porto.

FA Cup we have a tough game against Everton and then face Chelsea/Arsenal in the final provided we progress

We are in a great position in the league, top. But there will be more twists in the title race over the final weeks.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
if we keep our heads and start respecting other teams instead of taking it for granted that we'll win...i think we can still win the lot...however porto will be a touch and go game...they are going to take us apart if we are to complacent...the boys can do it...then all we'll need to worry about is barca.....
Arsenal or Villareal beforehand ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mostly I want the PL title and it seems as were going to get it. Champions League is also important but I have a hard time believing United winning over Chelsea/Barca in the finals.

Lastly the FA Cup, this is something to cheer you up as I see it, United will take out Everton and if we play better football, we can easily win the finals

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I hope the PL. If we miss out on it this year, it will be tough to swallow after being in such a good position. Everything else is just gravy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts