1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:

we lose the effort of rony in the match against man city ;
what the sir will do ; who will insert in the front line with tavez
saha is injured ; so what we can do ; the match is important and we lose the best striker in the match ;
what do you think the sir will do :mad:

Edit by Carly ...

I help you with some English ok ...

Then we learn together ... :)

We have lost Wayne Rooney for the match against City.
What will Sir Alex do ? What can he do ? This match is important and we have lost the best striker we have for this match.
What do YOU think Sir Alex will do ... ?

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
donthered said:
We can play Giggs up front. Nani on the wing or Park. We will beat City dont worry about that.
I think Ronaldo will play up front along with giggs and park on the wings...rooney's been out of form recently - he could use a break. oh and he must stop going back deep to our dmf position to get the ball - i know he likes to play with ball in his feet but he hurts his own play that way - he can't score while being on our half

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think Ronaldo will go up top he is very effective up there will add alot of pace to worry the City defence. with Nani out on the right you will have the tricks on the wing still.

Vds
Brown Rio Vidic O'Shea
Nani Scholes Carrick Giggs
Tevez Ronaldo

·
Registered
569 Posts
Its a shame about this but we are still strong with Tevez and C.Ronaldo! Cause there going to lead us to victory

i hope the the defenders can do there job, that all im worried about :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
If Saha isn't fit then we'll definitely play with Ronaldo and Tevez up front.

The only question is whether Park or Nani would take Ronaldo's place on the right wing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Park cant hold the ball
:D :D
Ronaldo & Nani must be on wing , Teves With Andy or Giggs ,maybe

-------------Teves -------------
--------Andy " Giggs"---------
Ronnie----------------Nani

and we'll beat them 4-0 ,lol:D

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
I agree with playing Ronaldo uprfront. Maybe play Ronaldo, Tevez and ANDERSON just behind them :)

Or...

Give Wellbeck a Chance? :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
alto10 said:
I think Ronaldo will go up top he is very effective up there will add alot of pace to worry the City defence. with Nani out on the right you will have the tricks on the wing still.

Vds
Brown Rio Vidic O'Shea
Nani Scholes Carrick Giggs
Tevez Ronaldo
Spot on Alto. Hargreaves might start instead of carrick but that WILL be the team.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
most of our play revolves around tevez and ronaldo,so i agree playing them up front.This could be Anderson's game to display his amazing talent

·
Banned
9,929 Posts
Ronaldo up front with Tevez. Nani, Giggs, Fletcher, Park could go on the wings and the midfield, Scholsey and Anderson/Carrick/Hrago, so we've got plently of options!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Surely you guys won't forget so easy how bad we fell out of form when Roon was injured earlier in the season. Remember the beginning of the season - everyone was moping about how bad luck we were having and all... Roon comes back, everything turns around.

Regardless of his form, he is an inspiration and motivator. We wont be the same team without him. I'm actually expecting a good game

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PrinceZane said:
Surely you guys won't forget so easy how bad we fell out of form when Roon was injured earlier in the season. Remember the beginning of the season - everyone was moping about how bad luck we were having and all... Roon comes back, everything turns around.

Regardless of his form, he is an inspiration and motivator. We wont be the same team without him. I'm actually expecting a good game
in the end some one are thinking like me

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
That's true PZ but City have just hit a bad patch of form.

It'll be interesting to see what impact the signing of Benjani will have but they haven't won any of their last 4 games and they haven't won a league game since 2nd Jan. In fact, they've only won 2 of their last 12 games!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts