Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like playing a couple of games although i don't get much time to play anymore with my work and girlfriend not letting me play them...

At the moment i really like Halo3 even tho i've not got an xbox360, i play it round my mates occassionally.

Other than that i like

Pro Evo
Red Alert
Warcraft 3 ROC (not world of warcraft (if anyone knows what that is....))
Nintendo Wii sports

what you guys like?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
at the moment i'm in the middle of

the darkness
hour of victory
ghost recon 2
uefa champs league 07
brian lara cricket 07
snooker 07

on the 360

oh yea before i forget, you need to put your foot down mate, don't let the missus whip you, tell her your playing dont let her tell you your not playing

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
andycole9 said:
at the moment i'm in the middle of

the darkness
hour of victory
ghost recon 2
uefa champs league 07
brian lara cricket 07
snooker 07

on the 360

oh yea before i forget, you need to put your foot down mate, don't let the missus whip you, tell her your playing dont let her tell you your not playing
I think she's gonna get my a 360 for xmas anyway mate! :D She knows who wears the trousers!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I think she's gonna get my a 360 for xmas anyway mate! :D She knows who wears the trousers!
you think she's getting you a xbox 360, women are clever mate she's stringing you along pretending shes getting you whatever you want, telling you that you wear the trousers just so you get her what she wants.

you have been warned:p

S

·
0 Posts
andycole9 said:
coz your too old grandad :p

i'll see if i can find you an old atari something to get you started, not too complicated, ok
:eek: :p I have got an Atari mate, seriously, in its box all complete, worth a few quid.
I've never been one for playing games, My kids got Ps3 and a 360 , guess what............they never even bother to plug them in. Always out with mates or doing things. Should have saved our money, LOL.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
wow, i've not seen an atari for years how much you reckon there worth now?

and i know what your talking about with the kids, i have 3 kids my self and they still have stuff from last christmas in there unopened boxes

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
At the moment I'm playing Halo 3, Football Manager 2007, LMA Manager 2007 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

I'll hopefully be playing FIFA 08 once the postal strike gets sorted out - I pre-ordered it online but haven't received it yet.

I've been playing computer games since I got a NES for Christmas in 1989. I can't wait for Fable 2 and GTA IV to come out.

·
Registered
782 Posts
reddwarf said:
At the moment I'm playing Halo 3, Football Manager 2007, LMA Manager 2007 and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

I'll hopefully be playing FIFA 08 once the postal strike gets sorted out - I pre-ordered it online but haven't received it yet.

I've been playing computer games since I got a NES for Christmas in 1989. I can't wait for Fable 2 and GTA IV to come out.
Yes, Fable 2 would be a great game!!

GTA IV is delayed even for consoles, so...it will take long time until it is released on PC. (PC version at first Christmas 2008)

I've been playing since 1992.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Only proper game im playing at the moment is Rainbow Six: Vegas on the PS3.......but iv completeted the offline modes so for the last month or so iv been doing loads of online games on it...

I cant wait for Pro Evo 2008

·
Registered
782 Posts
Red Devil said:
Far Cry
Freelancer
Dark Star
Far Cry is a legend...Ubisoft is already working on sequel to Far Cry (Crytek sold rights to the Far Cry to Ubisoft and is making Crisis - another highly awaited game)

Freelancer is very entertaining, too.

I have not played Dark Star yet..I even do not know this game :eek:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Lawbreaker1944 said:
Far Cry is a legend...Ubisoft is already working on sequel to Far Cry (Crytek sold rights to the Far Cry to Ubisoft and is making Crisis - another highly awaited game)
:
yeah Crysis looks decent! Is it PC only though?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yes, only PC...finally some non-strategic/adventure game, which is (will be) available for PC's only:). BUT if it will be successful, it would be released on consoles (X360 and PS3) as well.

Something like Gears of War, but vice-versa (Xbox 360 → PC)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts