Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Lmfao, some asshole was wearing his lime-green ones at one of my games. They probably still have my studmarks on them.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Just wanted to know what people thought of them
I know yeah, I weren't telling you off or anything. I was just wondering how much does people care about boots. I think when you are a kid they are the in thing but as you get older and appreiciate football more, the boots really don't matter.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Modern boots, like modern football and modern
clothes, aren't what they used to be.

These aren't that bad though.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Smart boots, but they release boots so often I always wonder who buys them, especially the prices they sell them at. 120 quid for a pair of boots well for the 'real' ones, I usually spend around 50 quid when I by new boots cause I like having some smart ones :)

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
boots are nice part of fashion tho i don't care what footballers wears who or who footballer wears what

i just buy the cheapest and best looking adidas boots in the stores

·
Keen on Fella's
8,472 Posts
i hate flashy boots , i think its makes people look like twats.
personally i wear plain black addidas , classic style the way boots should be , its what you do with the ball that counts not some flashy fooking boots.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
These boots are fantastic until some ogre playing in the Plymouth Dock League puts his studs in. :D

Just this week Arshavin had the skin torn on his foot by Blackburn players. Straight through the boot. :wacko:

Thank you very much Sam Allardyce. :eek:

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
thats a pukka boot !! i remember playing in a pair of stylo matchmakers then some puma ones --the leather was far thicker and the instep and toe areas were padded
padded instep....mmmmmmmm .... it's been years since I used my boots. wonder whether there are creatures living in them. The boots reside in a nice man utd boot bag :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts