Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested to see what other united fans think of Nani. I have been losing faith in him this season bit by bit but tonight against Villareal I thought he was pretty terrible. Should SAF be looking for a replacement winger in january and who should it be??

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
He has the chance to be a very good player for united but is very on and off, he will need at least another season of not being first choice but giggs is to old to hold his place down. I think nani needs a kick up the arse as he has all the attributes to be a great player but seems to play stupid half the time.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I think he's a complete waste TBH. Said this loads before, but he and Anderson were bought for a combined 30M...I'm guessing Anderson cost Fergie about 29.5M :rolleyes:

Park is by far the better player. Nani is lightweight, can't perform the baiscs and has a petulance characteristic too.

I'd have no problems with United selling him...he's a one hit wonder and thats it.

FFS, If Fergie got rid of Forlan for being rbbish, Nani may aswell pack his bags! :p

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Keano! said:
I think he's a complete waste TBH. Said this loads before, but he and Anderson were bought for a combined 30M...I'm guessing Anderson cost Fergie about 29.5M :rolleyes:

Park is by far the better player. Nani is lightweight, can't perform the baiscs and has a petulance characteristic too.

I'd have no problems with United selling him...he's a one hit wonder and thats it.

FFS, If Fergie got rid of Forlan for being rbbish, Nani may aswell pack his bags! :p
sorry but i think thats rubbish, when united signed park he was rubbish and has now turned into a decent player, nani obviously has alot of talent but doesn't use it in the right way, park should be ahead of him at the moment with nani learnign his trade off the bench.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Park's got consistancy, any game he plays he puts in a decent enough shift, but it's never anything special.

Nani is one of the most inconsistant players in the squad, but there's something about him that can pull something out the bag and show us something special.

Park runs and hassles the opposition. Like Tevez does. However, I don't feel he has the abilty to take people on as wingers should. He's not anywhere quick enough to be able to keep up with the pace of United's counter attacks.

Nani, like Ronaldo, has the ability to take people on, hit a shot, cross in a good ball or pick out a good pass. The attributes wingers should have.

Albeit, Park has been the better performer over the past year.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Stephen said:
Park's got consistancy, any game he plays he puts in a decent enough shift, but it's never anything special.

Nani is one of the most inconsistant players in the squad, but there's something about him that can pull something out the bag and show us something special.

Park runs and hassles the opposition. Like Tevez does. However, I don't feel he has the abilty to take people on as wingers should. He's not anywhere quick enough to be able to keep up with the pace of United's counter attacks.

Nani, like Ronaldo, has the ability to take people on, hit a shot, cross in a good ball or pick out a good pass. The attributes wingers should have.

Albeit, Park has been the better performer over the past year.
so would you play park who is playing better or nani who is on and off, i would play park and try to get nani's form up by bringing him of the bench.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Armagh Red Sean said:
wouldnt mind forlan back now as a replacement.
He'll flop again in England.

No bit like you
Child.

Why don't you ever back up your opinions?

Tell me why you think Nani's *****. And before Keano replies to my post above, so it's your own opinions, instead of picking out everyone elses.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
rydersonthestorm said:
so would you play park who is playing better or nani who is on and off, i would play park and try to get nani's form up by bringing him of the bench.
Depends what we want from the game and the opposition.

Sunday against City? Park and Ronaldo on the wings.

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Stephen said:
Bit like you then?

OUCH.

Nani was poor today..I mean seriously speaking I dunno when I have actuially saud that he's blown me away....I think one of his best performances was against Arsenal in the FA Cup last season, but besides,I don't think I have ever commended his effort as much. I don't know so much about buying a new winger, but I think Park would be a better choice down the left....he can help defensively too.

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Stephen said:
He'll flop again in England.

Child.

Why don't you ever back up your opinions?

Tell me why you think Nani's *****. And before Keano replies to my post above, so it's your own opinions, instead of picking out everyone elses.
No end product

1 - 20 of 66 Posts