Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too sure if there is a thread like this, had a little search and found nothing.

Who's brave enough show there face then ... ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chiboygeorge said:
The Ladies are ready/brave to do that.

why do u want to see(mostly Boys Faces) are u gay?

well this stupid! - but still a challenge
Erm, alright then.

I ain't bothered:

Myself and my Mrs. Your turn!

·
Registered
782 Posts
danfelixbuffy said:
Indeed. i dont know how to put pics on here aswell.
When you are posting, just click on the "Insert Image" button (2nd from the right-there are mountains on it and is black&yellow) and enter the URL of your picture.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Im not willing to post my pic on for the world to see,im a little too cautious i guess.
but i look a little like a mix of oshea and ronaldo.im apprx 6'1 and about 205, dark hair, whats left of it and really tan since ive got little portugese blood and live in sunny florida.overall a tan mid age crazy irish united fan!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
BALROG said:
Im not willing to post my pic on for the world to see,im a little too cautious i guess.
but i look a little like a mix of oshea and ronaldo.im apprx 6'1 and about 205, dark hair, whats left of it and really tan since ive got little portugese blood and live in sunny florida.overall a tan mid age crazy irish united fan!
Cautious of what ?

Everytime you leave house you take face with you - and millions of people have seen it - so what do you think we are going to do :p

1 - 20 of 63 Posts