Manchester United segments

X-vid | Medium Quality | 5 mins |

Contains some expert talk....

1. Ronaldo Situation

Mediafire

2. Manchester United Hopes [MUST DOWNLOAD]

Mediafire

1. This is uploaded by me.

2. Main question : This is the expert talk on ESPN , Football Focus. They had some strong words to say about Ronaldo situation and our chances in the season ! Download the video and post your responses. I want to see what you say.... :eek:

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Ronaldo situation : Agree with comments that we should have gotten rid of him already. But who is the idiot that suggested cr could 'take it to the next level' at real? Absolute moron....:mad:

United chances: We will miss carlos. The 'next level' guy just doesn't know SFA. No Berbatov as part of the conversation.

Z

·
0 Posts
That scouser is unbelievably biased, wonder why? :rolleyes:

He says united only rotate when the game is already won.

He said United never won the league with RVN.

What a tool.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly !

I was so ******* off !

Shebby Singh is the guy who said we can't make it ! (The tottenham supporter)

Do you think we'll miss Carlos , so much that we can't win ?

They guy in thepicture which is posted above , talked sensibly , talking about loyalty etc.....

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
chilled friends till SAF is here nothing to worry about
well my only worry is when he will leave and hope not before 10 yrs as the later is thinking in 3 yrs

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
pundits are just made up for fun, they dont even know how to predict games... dont believe these idiots, they wont help you guys be happy at all when u heard all the predicts they've made

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly !

They later go on to say , Lfc will win the league. :eek:

OMG !

This 3 minute clip was taken from SKY SPORTS NEWS, today 15th August.

Andy Gray gives his personal views on the top 4 PL clubs: Man UTD , Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal; and on how well he thinks they will do in the coming season.

Rapidshare link

File Name: Andy.Gray.PL.Predictions.FS.PDTV.XviD.avi
File Size: 50Mb
Video Codec Name: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Duration: 3:05.880
Video Bitrate: 2124kb/s
QF: 0.241
Resolution: 688x512
Audio Codec: MP3 VBR
What about this ?

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
who says we get the whole forum to email in to espn and get that scouser to retract his RVN comment live on air :D, also who cares about him hes only on american TV which aint gunna effect peoples views in england etc hes in a nothing job (no offence piazza or any americans)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
andersons_left_foot said:
who says we get the whole forum to email in to espn and get that scouser to retract his RVN comment live on air :D, also who cares about him hes only on american TV which aint gunna effect peoples views in england etc hes in a nothing job (no offence piazza or any americans)
Its Asian TV mate. I capped from India. The show was shown in South-east Asia

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
None taken, and I couldn't agree with you more, our commentators over here for espn usually suck. Derek Rae is class, as was Andy Gray during the Euros, but the guy's who do the reporting are shocking. The Premiership games are usually just the sky commentators (or whoever martin taylor works for).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts