Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello!

I am new here! I live in Newcastle I am originally from Saudi Arabia where everybody there like Man Utd!!

I wish that I am going to be corky guest in your great forum!!!

----------

I want your opinion in Milan Match!! I think It is going to be difficult because the second match will be in their stadium!!

---------

Another thing i want to ask about!! I do not have any membership!! How can I get the ticket for Milan match?!

best wishes!!
Hadi

·
Registered
273 Posts
there not as gd as they were but they are still gd i think we should beat them and with the tickets unless u no someone with a season ticket or are goin to fly over there an buy a ticket off someone outside the ground i doubt u are getting to it

·
Registered
263 Posts
well as ive seen Milans 2nd half lets them down :)
So if we stop them from having a good 1st half, we can win :)

(what leg do u want the tickets for. if its old trafford go to www.manutd.com. dont no bout the 2nd leg)

·
Registered
298 Posts
fe2psh said:
They are very old, and slow...
dont u say that! they got through to the semi finals so they're a good team. They might be old but it makes the experienced as well. I hope we can beat them and i really think we're capable of doin that but it's not a shame to got beaten by milan

·
Registered
140 Posts
If we win the home fixture we will win, all Italian teams play defensive. United have faster player and better tactics, I think if the defence plays like it did against Roma we won't have a problem.

·
Registered
166 Posts
last time we played milan we were having serious injury problems...our team was much less effective and mature as it is now while they team was in a much better state, and the result was very close dispite the fact that they didn't dominte, now our team is much much better than the ast time, and their team is only a shadow of its self....so i think they should be worrying bout us...and it should be and easy way to the final, but we still have to respect them as a team after all they made the semi final

·
Registered
8 Posts
They should not have been allowed in the Champions League this year.

They knocked my other love Red Star Belgrade out of the tournament.

Now it's time for them to pay heavy and get embarassed when the world is watching :) by my other love, Man U.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think we must go to there place with a lead from OT or we could be in some trouble. On the final, I would not like to play Liverpool cos they seem to have the knack in Europe, I'd much rather play Chelsea although beating Liverpool in the final would be heaven !!!

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
Would be Shite without kaka
In your dreams !!!

Milan have a squad that have done everything and won all before them. They have strewngth in depth and probably the biggest pool of experience of any team in Europe.

If you took Kaka out of their team they would still be a handful for most teams in Europe. Their display against us in Milan this year was a superb display of what they can do to you if they are on form !!!

Name another team who could stick 3 goals on us ?

Yes I know.............we had defenders injured - sounds like a Mourinho excuse though - if we are to win Europe again we must be good enough and have enough strength in depth not to be affected by this.

Be warned - dont dismiss Milan like this - if you do then you do so at your peril.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Milan is a good team but i dont like it. It has many old & expirienced men but if we get Tevez, we should be able to beat them easly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts