Manchester United Talk banner

2121 - 2134 of 2134 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
FIFA 14.

The defence AI is dumb as a sack of bricks. Here I was thinking that FIFA 12 and 13 had it bad. But, at least, now you can give some sexy through balls.

I guess it's a thing with EA. They bring something new, and destroy something else in the process.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
The Nintendo eshop royally sucks. I can't access it most of the time. I tried to access it few minutes ago, and it tells me that the eshop is closed to manage traffic in my region and I don't even have a region or location set.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
If games were judged on freedom alone, Minecraft would beat all, thankfully they aren't...

GTA is not a better GAME than Last of Us, yeah it has more freedom, but Saints Row has more freedom too, doesn't make it a better game...
Having played both (and finisher neither) I can safely say that despite how good TLOU was, I enjoyed GTAV far more.

Between the two games it's hard to decide which one is better as both games are fucking epic. But one thing for sure GTAV provided me with more enjoyment and I found myself playing it more,

·
Tormund FTW!
1,916 Posts
Finished AC4: Black Flag a few hours ago, and I loved it.

Edward Kenway was a brilliant protagonist imo, rivalling Ezio in AC2, and the ending was very good, made better by the sailors singing this shanty during the conversation with a certain character... (Dunno if that's programmed or happy coincidence, but it definately made it better - I know it's about a ship, but it relates to Edward too).

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Journey - enjoyed it, didn't quite think it was as good as a lot do (like one of the best they've ever played) but it was nice

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Finished AC4: Black Flag a few hours ago, and I loved it.

Edward Kenway was a brilliant protagonist imo, rivalling Ezio in AC2, and the ending was very good, made better by the sailors singing this shanty during the conversation with a certain character... (Dunno if that's programmed or happy coincidence, but it definately made it better - I know it's about a ship, but it relates to Edward too).
Playing AC2 now actually. I want Black Flag, but I will hold off until I get a next gen machine.

2121 - 2134 of 2134 Posts