Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry for this outburst of anger, but seriously what the **** is going on with manchester united at the moment ??????, today's performance against Fulham was an absolute disgrace, 2 red cards, the worst part is that we lost, i mean great bounce back united, my god !!!!!!!!!!, next week Rooney is out, Scholes, Vidic, Berbatov (Injury) and Ronaldo (5 yellow cards), we had to win this game and we got smashed, there is no ******* excuses now Fergie, last week yea it was a bad day, but what was TODAY!!!!!!!!, i just hope Chelsea and Liverpool loose, PLEASE, otherwise our title hopes are gone, we can't afford to loose another game, but i can't see us winning another game.

Who else feels this way.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I feel angry just like you too.That defeat for Liverpool is still on players' mind. Next week we get Villa, no Vida, no Rooney, no Scholes... it'll be a though game!

But I don't think the title's gone. I believe for sure we can win EPL.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
never heard so much crap in my life we haven't acheived what we have over the last 2 decades by pi**ing our pants evertime there is a small slip up.

yeh 2 games is bad, lets get over it and on with it

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
Its simple. Our tactics for the last 2 games have been completely wrong. (Heinsight is a wonderful think though)

It was obvious that Liverpool would get under our skin and not allow us any space. We should have learnt this from the game at Anfield.

Giggs and Scholes are indredible players - but they can not handle physical pressure.

It was the same today.

I don't think I've ever seen Ronaldo have a great game as a striker. We shouldn't play him there.

Poor team selection.

We should still win the league though. Liverpool have a tough game vs Villa and Chelsea are losing atm...

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
hmmm think were still win the league. just ruins your week because people rip into you all week until you win again and i hate it cause there is nothing you can say back. its humiliating that we have just threw a 7 point lead away with the team we have.

just wanna wrap the league up. painful

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I am sickened by today, but that comment is just ott. Yes we were shit today and last week but a victory against villa and we will be all happy again. I am praying Liverpool lose to villa tomorrow though..

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i'm embarrassed by some of the comments, its like the stuff kids say when you have lost a game....other people will be reading this and think were pissing ourselves with fear.

we've been here before and are the past masters at winning things........its far far from a disaster so what's the problem. things can be sorted and everything is more than in our hands

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.