Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time and time again the big teams fall to the hands of boro what is it they have over us all . They play like a cup final everyone playing out of there skin yet they play cardiff in the cup and put in 90 of the worst minutes ive ever seen . So what is it at the riverside no one likes going there so what id it ? :mad:

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
I hate playing them....

Teams I wish were relegated;

Bolton
West Ham
Middlesbrough

Those three are such banana skins! Hate playing all of those teams!

We'll hammer them one time and loose the next!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keano! said:
I hate playing them....

Teams I wish were relegated;

Bolton
West Ham
Middlesbrough

Those three are such banana skins! Hate playing all of those teams!

We'll hammer them one time and loose the next!
I know what you mean but they do take points off our main challengers aswell

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red Devil said:
Boro and United have a lot in common, they can do it against top teams but not bottom of the table
Yeh we all know we have a thing for dropping points to silly teams i just pray that blackburn away isnt one of them I think well beat arsenal and hopefully get a draw at chelsea but blackburn scares me

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red Devil said:
United played with their sights on wednesday - if we play like that v Blackburn, we will lose.
Yeh its tricky thats why liverpool do well in europe cause they aint challenging for nothing so they can rest and get ready for europe . It wasnt a massive suprisse we dropped points to boro but it hurts like hell

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Red Devil said:
United played with their sights on wednesday - if we play like that v Blackburn, we will lose.

Agree ..
Blackburn away will be big Test For United..
A draw at London Vs Chelsea And a win Vs Arsenal will be good...

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
spellbound said:
fazman said:
Time and time again the big teams fall to the hands of boro what is it they have over us all . QUOTE]
If you saw the game boro had vs The London Russians this is no surprise.
by london russians you mean chelsea but chelsea won if a little lucky what are you saying boro are better than we all think cause if they were they wouldnt be in the bottom bunch

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Boro drew with us at OT last season and they beat Arsenal earlier this season so they can cope with the big boys when they are on form.

But, you have to expect every team to play as if their lives depended on it against us.
Afterall, we are the Champions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts