Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time and time again the big teams fall to the hands of boro what is it they have over us all . They play like a cup final everyone playing out of there skin yet they play cardiff in the cup and put in 90 of the worst minutes ive ever seen . So what is it at the riverside no one likes going there so what id it ? :mad:

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keano! said:
I hate playing them....

Teams I wish were relegated;

Bolton
West Ham
Middlesbrough

Those three are such banana skins! Hate playing all of those teams!

We'll hammer them one time and loose the next!
I know what you mean but they do take points off our main challengers aswell

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Red Devil said:
Boro and United have a lot in common, they can do it against top teams but not bottom of the table
Yeh we all know we have a thing for dropping points to silly teams i just pray that blackburn away isnt one of them I think well beat arsenal and hopefully get a draw at chelsea but blackburn scares me

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red Devil said:
United played with their sights on wednesday - if we play like that v Blackburn, we will lose.
Yeh its tricky thats why liverpool do well in europe cause they aint challenging for nothing so they can rest and get ready for europe . It wasnt a massive suprisse we dropped points to boro but it hurts like hell

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
spellbound said:
fazman said:
Time and time again the big teams fall to the hands of boro what is it they have over us all . QUOTE]
If you saw the game boro had vs The London Russians this is no surprise.
by london russians you mean chelsea but chelsea won if a little lucky what are you saying boro are better than we all think cause if they were they wouldnt be in the bottom bunch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.