Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
.................Van Der Sar...................
.....Nev.....Ferdi.........Vidic....Evra...
.Ronaldo..Hargo....Scholes....Giggs
..............Tevez.......Roony..............

I chose Scholes and Hargo because they can both attack but there defence attributes are awesome.

And with Nani, Anderson and carric on the bench we can change tactics dramatically to break through defences using, speed, tactics and deadly assists.

·
Registered
569 Posts
man.utd.singh said:
.................Van Der Sar...................
.....Nev.....Ferdi.........Vidic....Evra...
.Ronaldo..Hargo....Scholes....Giggs
..............Tevez.......Roony..............

I chose Scholes and Hargo because they can both attack but there defence attributes are awesome.

And with Nani, Anderson and carric on the bench we can change tactics dramatically to break through defences using, speed, tactics and deadly assists.
Your smart:p

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Now......

-----------------------------------Van Der Sar-------------------------------------
-
--Neville (C)----------------Ferdinand----------Vidic-----------------------Evra----
-
--Ronaldo-------------Scholes--------------Carrick------------------Giggs----
-
-------------------------Rooney----------------------------------------------------
-
-----------------------------------------------Tevez--------------------------------

Bench: Kusczazk, O'Shea, Anderson, Hargreaves, Fletcher

Z

·
0 Posts
Keano! said:
Now......

-----------------------------------Van Der Sar-------------------------------------
-
--Neville (C)----------------Ferdinand----------Vidic-----------------------Evra----
-
--Ronaldo-------------Scholes--------------Carrick------------------Giggs----
-
-------------------------Rooney----------------------------------------------------
-
-----------------------------------------------Tevez--------------------------------

Bench: Kusczazk, O'Shea, Anderson, Hargreaves, Fletcher
Where's Nani?

man.utd.singh: Scholes couldn't defend if his life depended on it.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
-zuco- said:
Where's Nani?

Ye, I know but I couldn't decide on Nani or Anderson and lately, Nani seems to go for goal on his own too much. Not enough of a team player, "yet". He'll be like Ronny........thinks he's knows it all but will be moulded into something special IMO

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
-zuco- said:
Where's Nani?

on the plane back to portugal quick smart unless he improves and quickly . why do so many rate nani ? headless chicken that cant cross or tackle and doesnt know his arse from his elbow

W

·
0 Posts
Van der Sar
Neville
Ferdinand
Vidic
Evra
Ronaldo
Scholes
Hargreaves
Giggs
Rooney
Tevez

·
Registered
309 Posts
van der sar

neville vidic ferdinand evra

park scholes hargreaves ronaldo

rooney tevez

I would leave out Giggs not just based on today's performance but he just has not been at the races this season. The likes of Nani and anderson have great potential therefore I would not hammer them based on the derby match. I just felt Ferguson got the starting line up wrong in that a derby match suits more irish or British type players who are used to frenetic matches like derby games in the premiership.

Park I think though deserves to be in the team more often given his attitude, workrate and end product.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im surprised that most people have left Anderson and Nani out giving the amount some on here have bigged them up. Nani for me has not impressed much. haggler phrased it nicely above lol

Id still stick with the old guard for now and introduce the likes of Park, Carrick and Anderson off the bench. We need Hargreaves for his destructive qualities.

VDS

G.Neville(C) Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Ronaldo Scholes Anderson Giggs

Rooney Tevez

·
Registered
263 Posts
haggler said:
on the plane back to portugal quick smart unless he improves and quickly . why do so many rate nani ? headless chicken that cant cross or tackle and doesnt know his arse from his elbow
thats what people thought of ronaldo when he came to town.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
VDS

Neville-Ferdinand-Vidic-Evra

Ronaldo-Carrick-Scholes-Giggs

Rooney-Tevez

Tough one to decide who partners Scholes in the centre of midfield but Anderson needs another season before hes a regular, although he's fast becoming one of my favourite players, and I just prefer Carrick to Hargreaves because hes got a better passing range and hes calmer, and more skillfull on the ball.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
man.utd.singh said:
thats what people thought of ronaldo when he came to town.
if nani improves in the same way ronnie did i will be back on to eat humble pie . he looks like the baby nobody expected to survive the runt of the litter if you will . if hed been a elephant seal his ma would have smothered him at birth . ronaldo nicked all his free school milk

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
I have not yet seen the starting eleven for yesterday, but I do question Fergie's judgement. The best starting eleven for united is the best fittest eleven he has available - end of. As far as I can see, Fergie cost us the game.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts