Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine was there on Monday, I got the new Foo Fighters album Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace Seriously i love this album, I strongly advise everyone to buy it, Another great album from the mighty Foo's.

Cant wait for the upcoming tour!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I haven't bought an album in about 5 years lol, get with the times folks... an iPod and a music downloading app is all you need. :)...however the last album I downloaded was the best of Queen, which was last night

DON'T STOP ME NOWWWWWWWW

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
David.Q said:
I haven't bought an album in about 5 years lol, get with the times folks... an iPod and a music downloading app is all you need. :)...however the last album I downloaded was the best of Queen, which was last night

DON'T STOP ME NOWWWWWWWW
I cant believe for a minute anyone on this forum makes illegal download like this.

I would never do that :p :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
The gendre is kinda R & B regge, his debut album is great i bought it cause i like nerly all the songs in it, and its just much easier to download i always download music put it on my mp3 its great :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
I cannot say I have no downloaded music, but I want to support my favourite bands in doing their music, that's why I attend their concerts and buy their cd's and dvd's...well, from time to time

·
Registered
573 Posts
I download all my songs apart from anaything by U2 (I love them and ive been too see them 3 times)

the last album i bought was The Joshua Tree this is the best album ever and i have named my son after it.

Whats everyone else's favourite albums?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damian said:
I download all my songs apart from anaything by U2 (I love them and ive been too see them 3 times)

the last album i bought was The Joshua Tree this is the best album ever and i have named my son after it.

In no order

Foo Fighters - The Colour and Shape
Nirvana - Nevermind
Q.O.T.S.A - Sons for the Deaf
Oasis - Best Of
U2 - Joshua Tree
Prodigy - Fat of the Land

Just what i can think off at the minute!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Damian said:

There is already special thread about "Favourite albums" on this very forum.

·
Registered
43 Posts
last album i bought was foo fighters, im seein them in november. next album to buy is Ian Brown and Babyshambles as i am seeing them!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
dannyb88 said:
last album i bought was foo fighters, im seein them in november. next album to buy is Ian Brown and Babyshambles as i am seeing them!
ive seen ian brown live,

in strangeways :D (HMP manchester)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I havent seen much in concert only 3 famous at hte mtv isle thingy they were akon,enriuqe ingleies( dont know how to speel his name) and maroon 5 lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts