Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your plan do you prefer for man utd??

We are not better than sir Alex but there are our opinion:) .
I perfer
Adwin

Brown-------------------Ferdinand:C ---------------------Vidic------------------Evra

carrick(Harry)

Harry--------------------------schols(Anderson)

C.Ronaldo-------------------------------------------------Rooney(Tevez)

Huntelaar(Rooney)

Reserves:Kuszczak,Gary,Oshea,Anderson,Nani,Tevez,Manocho
Giggs plays in champions League:p

This plan will make for man utd perfect team.

I hope to see your opinion,,thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
samdav said:
foster would replace kuszczak
Thanks for your reply,but I think foster will loan to villa to take some experience because he is the first goalkeeper in man utd in the future After Van Der Sar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
(q8-manutd) said:
Thanks for your reply,but I think foster will loan to villa to take some experience because he is the first goalkeeper in man utd in the future After Van Der Sar.
VDS is 37. It's highly unlikely he will play as much as he did last season. Sending Foster on loan creates more problems than it solves. If Kuszczak has a good season, we'll feel like a bunch of tossers for throwing him out and hoping that Foster can recreate his ability at United (taking for granted he has a good season on loan).

If Foster stays, he can spend a season getting quite a few games under his belt for United (Carling Cup, Super Cup, Club World Cup, less important league games etc.) and basically just spend the season clarifying his ability in a United shirt and making the transition into the number 1 shirt.

I'd rather Kuszczak be sent on loan.

What is your plan do you prefer for man utd??

We are not better than sir Alex but there are our opinion:) .
I perfer
Adwin [It's Edwin]

Brown-------------------Ferdinand:C ---------------------Vidic------------------Evra

carrick(Harry)

Harry--------------------------schols(Anderson) [You've got them on the wrong side]

C.Ronaldo-------------------------------------------------Rooney(Tevez)

Huntelaar(Rooney) [Tevez would be better than Rooney as front man]

Reserves:Kuszczak[Nope, Foster],Gary,O'Shea,Anderson,Nani,Tevez,Manucho
Giggs plays in champions League:p

This plan will make for man utd perfect team.

I hope to see your opinion,,thanks


I'd agree with your lineup. Not bad at all.
 

·
GET YOUR HEAD OUT THE PUSSY CLOUDS & IN THE GAME
Joined
·
2,659 Posts
So you would go fot the continental 4-3-3?

4-4-2 so much better its how united play,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
sean2689 said:
So you would go fot the continental 4-3-3?

4-4-2 so much better its how united play,
4-3-3 often works just as well. That formation wouldn't be for every game anyway. Also, the formation wouldn't be used for more than half a game or so. Just pull Carrick off and put Nani on and the players shift into 4-4-2.

Ronaldo moved up the field so often last season it was closer to 4-3-3 than 4-4-2 half the time anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haggler said:
who is this harry ?
He is Hargreaves.

ManUtd19 said:
VDS is 37. It's highly unlikely he will play as much as he did last season. Sending Foster on loan creates more problems than it solves. If Kuszczak has a good season, we'll feel like a bunch of tossers for throwing him out and hoping that Foster can recreate his ability at United (taking for granted he has a good season on loan).

If Foster stays, he can spend a season getting quite a few games under his belt for United (Carling Cup, Super Cup, Club World Cup, less important league games etc.) and basically just spend the season clarifying his ability in a United shirt and making the transition into the number 1 shirt.

I'd rather Kuszczak be sent on loan.

What is your plan do you prefer for man utd??

We are not better than sir Alex but there are our opinion:) .
I perfer
Adwin [It's Edwin]

Brown-------------------Ferdinand:C ---------------------Vidic------------------Evra

carrick(Harry)

Harry--------------------------schols(Anderson) [You've got them on the wrong side]

C.Ronaldo-------------------------------------------------Rooney(Tevez)

Huntelaar(Rooney) [Tevez would be better than Rooney as front man]

Reserves:Kuszczak[Nope, Foster],Gary,O'Shea,Anderson,Nani,Tevez,Manucho
Giggs plays in champions League:p

This plan will make for man utd perfect team.

I hope to see your opinion,,thanks


I'd agree with your lineup. Not bad at all.
I think Foster do not accept to stay on the second player as season 06/07, but he accept last season because all of season he was injury.
THANKS,,:)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
292 Posts
ManUtd19 said:
VDS is 37. It's highly unlikely he will play as much as he did last season. Sending Foster on loan creates more problems than it solves. If Kuszczak has a good season, we'll feel like a bunch of tossers for throwing him out and hoping that Foster can recreate his ability at United (taking for granted he has a good season on loan).
If Foster stays, he can spend a season getting quite a few games under his belt for United (Carling Cup, Super Cup, Club World Cup, less important league games etc.) and basically just spend the season clarifying his ability in a United shirt and making the transition into the number 1 shirt.

I'd rather Kuszczak be sent on loan.

What is your plan do you prefer for man utd??

We are not better than sir Alex but there are our opinion:) .
I perfer
Adwin [It's Edwin]

Brown-------------------Ferdinand:C ---------------------Vidic------------------Evra

carrick(Harry)

Harry--------------------------schols(Anderson) [You've got them on the wrong side]

C.Ronaldo-------------------------------------------------Rooney(Tevez)

Huntelaar(Rooney) [Tevez would be better than Rooney as front man]

Reserves:Kuszczak[Nope, Foster],Gary,O'Shea,Anderson,Nani,Tevez,Manucho
Giggs plays in champions League:p

This plan will make for man utd perfect team.

I hope to see your opinion,,thanks


I'd agree with your lineup. Not bad at all.
Van Der Sar is not exactly running himself into the ground, all he has to do is stand in the goal, in many matches he doesn't make a single save because the defense is so strong. In Euro 2008 he was the best goalkeeper at the tournament in my opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,861 Posts
I like your idea of keeping Brown at RB rather than switching him for Neville. I mean, Brown was one of our most consistent performers last year and deserves a reward for it, so as of now, I would call Brown our first-choice RB.

With that, there will need to be a stand-in captain, so Rio is a good choice, and longer term than Giggs or Scholes. Overall, good team selection, but two upfront is the way to go imo, and if we do sign Huntelaar, he's the third choice striker!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
4 4 2 without Ronaldo

Foster (or Vds)
Brown Rio Vida Evra
Hargo Scholes Carrick Nani
Huntelaar Rooney

4 great defenders, 1 defensive midfilders in the middle + Scholes and a great attacking midfielder on the left

4 4 2 with Ronaldo
Foster (or Vds)
Hargo(or Brown) Rio Vida Evra
Cr7 Anderson Carrick Nani
Huntelaar Rooney

2 defensive midfielders in the middle because there are two attacking wingers

I believe that Rooney is untouchable, so if we buy Huntelaar (or Berba) I think that Tevez have to sit on the bench even if he is a world class player. Carrick is too important for us. I believe in Nani so I hope he will have a lot of space in the new season

But I don't think Sir Alex agrees with me
 

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
Okay In my line up i will include 2 players which i would love the club to sign, but here goes..

------------------------------------Van Der Sar

Brown--------------Ferdinand-----------------------Vidic----------------Evra


---------------------Hargreaves---------------------Scholes

Ronaldo------------------------------------------------------------------Ronaldinho (could
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------back to best at united)
---------------------------------------------------------Rooney
---------------------Luis Fabiano
----------------(posted thread about him)

Subs: Foster, Neville, O'Shea, Carrick, Anderson, Tevez, Manucho


perfect ;)

sorry not sure how that double posted :S
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Richie said:
Okay In my line up i will include 2 players which i would love the club to sign, but here goes..

------------------------------------Van Der Sar

Brown--------------Ferdinand-----------------------Vidic----------------Evra


---------------------Hargreaves---------------------Scholes

Ronaldo------------------------------------------------------------------Ronaldinho (could
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------back to best at united)
---------------------------------------------------------Rooney
---------------------Luis Fabiano
----------------(posted thread about him)

Subs: Foster, Neville, O'Shea, Carrick, Anderson, Tevez, Manucho


perfect ;)

sorry not sure how that double posted :S
why ronaldinho?? we have Nani!
However it's impossibile to play with ronaldo, dinho rooney and a striker all together
 

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
as much as i think nani has all the necercary attributed to become a greta player, i feel he is not enough yet as he consistantly gives the ball away and makes bad decisions

i feel that the reason ronaldnho's form has dipped is because he has had nothing left to achive where he is - he's won the spanish league, spanish cups, europian cup, world cup, copa america, all the player awards, and i think man united would the the perfect place to re-light the fire

and i think that not only could ronaldinho, ronaldo, rooney and a striker all play together, but they could form one of the greatest attacks of all time
 

·
Proto-Hipster
Joined
·
46,959 Posts
god van der sar
god hargreaves god rio god vida god evra
god nani god scholes god anderson god giggs
god rooney god tevez
subs- god foster god o'shea god carrick god saha god park
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
550 Posts
Richie said:
as much as i think nani has all the necercary attributed to become a greta player, i feel he is not enough yet as he consistantly gives the ball away and makes bad decisions

i feel that the reason ronaldnho's form has dipped is because he has had nothing left to achive where he is - he's won the spanish league, spanish cups, europian cup, world cup, copa america, all the player awards, and i think man united would the the perfect place to re-light the fire

and i think that not only could ronaldinho, ronaldo, rooney and a striker all play together, but they could form one of the greatest attacks of all time
Ronaldinho has had a lot to play for. Firstly, helping Barca reclaim the La Liga title and proving to the world that he can still do it at the top level. Giggs has won everything and certainly doesn't need his 'fire re-lit'.

Nani is 20 years old and it's his first season for Manchester United. At times he has shown tremendous maturity and others tremendous immaturity. He'll learn quickly. The fact remains that he's a team player with a high level of skill. He will almost certainly become one of the best wingers in the world in a matter of time.

If Ronaldinho were to arrive, it should be to replace Ronaldo on the right wing. Nani should stay where he is.
 

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
Joined
·
5,268 Posts
sorry don't agree about nani

as i say i think at some point he will be one of the best in his position there is

but now he's a player that looks good on the highlights, but throughout a game he can have quite a detrimental effect on the team
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top