Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... is his price tag!

I'm not sure, but I think Chelsea sold him to Arsenal for 3.5mil and then Wenger let him leave to Portsmouth for 5. That his price tag is no 18.5 mil represents a very tidy profit for Pompey.

This is in addition to the sale of Sulley Muntari means that Pompey have been very good at turning a profit so far this season.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
pompey are going to lose the ' feel good' momentum that harry brought.....adams ain't got it has he, expect harry to take a couple of those players to spurs come january or next summer.....pomkpey will be lucky to stay up this season.

adams giving it the ' we will not stand in his way of going to madrid as its any players dream' is either total ignorance or he's covering the fact they couldn't stop him if they wanted to at that price.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
RedForceRising said:
.... is his price tag!

I'm not sure, but I think Chelsea sold him to Arsenal for 3.5mil and then Wenger let him leave to Portsmouth for 5. That his price tag is no 18.5 mil represents a very tidy profit for Pompey.

This is in addition to the sale of Sulley Muntari means that Pompey have been very good at turning a profit so far this season.
I noticed it, i think it was 2mil that Wenger bought him for.
I wrote a post saying how much Pompey made profit on him.... i don't get your thread:confused:. Everybody has noticed it i think.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really?

I didn't see it being mentioned, so I'll merge this thread with yours.

Maybe rename it.

I have been on vacation ;)

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VaVaVoom said:
I noticed it, i think it was 2mil that Wenger bought him for.
I wrote a post saying how much Pompey made profit on him.... i don't get your thread:confused:. Everybody has noticed it i think.

BTW do you have a link to your thread?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
RedForceRising said:
BTW do you have a link to your thread?
If you read my post correctly, it says i wrote a post about it, and somehow i think you don't believe me......... so in that case i will find it just to prove you wrong:D

·
All round nice guy
3,887 Posts
true... but they just lost their best player, and before that Muntari was their best player.

amen piazza

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
christianoharleiro said:
true... but they just lost their best player, and before that Muntari was their best player.

amen piazza
Yes they are in a bad position, but I think that it has had more to do with the loss of Harry Redknapp than the sale of Sulley Muntari. Even if Diarra stayed they still would not be underperforming, so they might as well sell and make a profit during this trnasitional period.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
piazza said:
Nobody else seems to notice, they're 5 points off the drop, and just sold their best player.
BTW, they are also only 5 points away from 7th place. There are also 20 games left and they haven't been playing well even with Diarra in the side, so why turn down the best offer the club have ever received?

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
piazza said:
Nobody else seems to notice, they're 5 points off the drop, and just sold their best player.
lol i did not notice that!!

The price tag is a abit extreme to say the least but if he becomes the next makelele if they build a whole bunch of attacking players in front of him, could be a good signing.

We will see though, they have him and hunterlaar coming in january. Lets see how they get on.

pz

1 - 18 of 18 Posts