·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a quiz about... :rolleyes:

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=215672
--------------------
This is my result :cool:

You're David Beckham...one of the greatest players in England...and the world has ever seen. You have a lot of determination and pride in your sport. You work hard and never give up. You have good endurance and you have outstanding ability on seeing the field. Also you are one of the sexiest men alive...aren’t you lucky...eh

David Beckham 80%
Cristiano Ronaldo 67%
Ronaldinho 67%
Freddy Adu 60%
Jens Lehmann 47%
;) :rolleyes:

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
You scored as a Freddy Adu
You're the youngest player in Major League Soccer. You̢۪re a natural ball player; all your skill just comes to you. You have amazing talent and you work very hard. You recognize how to work the ball up top, in order to get that goal. Your passion is scoring and you work extremely hard in doing so.
Freddy Adu
47%
Ronaldinho
47%
David Beckham
40%
Jens Lehmann
33%
Cristiano Ronaldo
27%

·
Registered
915 Posts
I couldn't bring myself to do this quiz as we don't play 'Soccer' in this country... Its called Football! :rolleyes: The clue is in the name... Football :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Quiz result

You scored as a Cristiano Ronaldo
You're bit of the crowd pleaser. You love to show of your remarkable dribbling skill, and you should. You have great dribbling skills with both your left and right foot. You keep a good pace, and have both balance and power. You also have a strong personality and people tend to be drawn towards it. Keep up with your dedication and ability and youll go far.
Cristiano Ronaldo
73%
David Beckham
73%
Freddy Adu
67%
Ronaldinho
53%
Jens Lehmann
47%

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
razz1979 said:
I couldn't bring myself to do this quiz as we don't play 'Soccer' in this country... Its called Football! :rolleyes: The clue is in the name... Football :D
I just copied the name from the game

I didnt want to change it :D but yeah, it's called FOOTBALL ;)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You scored as a Ronaldinho

You have been blessed with outstanding skill. You have the best ball control, anyone has ever seen. You are modest about your skill and tend to keep your ****iness at home. You are the world best player! No one can top you. End of story!

Ronaldinho 87%
David Beckham 67%
Cristiano Ronaldo 60%
Freddy Adu 60%
Jens Lehmann 33%

Z

·
0 Posts
You're David Beckham...one of the greatest players in England...and the world has ever seen
That's quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard in years.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I love doing these things there everywhere these days I always get ronaldo mainly because I'm a winger and im pretty pacey. But on this i got ....

Cristiano Ronaldo 100%
Freddy Adu 80%
David Beckham 73%
Ronaldinho 73%
Jens Lehmann 27%

Yeah thought so and i don't have a clue how i got Lehmann every single thing i put keeper nah definitely nota nd goal kick etc. :|

1 - 12 of 12 Posts