Manchester United Talk banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Proto-Hipster
46,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Rooneys_Temper said:
Theres Wes Brown.....AND Beckham,he wasnt as young as Giggsy ect but was with us from 15,which is a youth,and was brought up through the youth system...
ahh forgot the beckham was even playing with the currant english team :eek:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
piazza said:
My point is there aren't many English talents. Therefore, they're not likely to come out of our academy, on account of the sheer lack of them. Common sense is something you lack I see.

There you go again, no one said a god damn thing to you, and you fling petty insults from behind your keyboard.

DISCLAIMER TO ALL MODS*** I AM IN NO WAY THREATENING THIS MAN IN MY FOLLOWING STATEMENT:

I normally don't wish ill will on people, I've met people from everywhere in the world, due to many family connections in international business, and foreign exchange student programs, and I've come to find out one thing; stereotypes are just plain false, and 99% of people from all across the world are fantastic people.

You however, can fall down a flight of stairs, and break both legs for all I care, If you were crippled in a car accident, and news of it reached me, I'd laugh my ass off, to the point of tears in all honesty.
Touched a nerve, huh?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.