What do you think will happen ?

- United win League and CL
- United only League
- United only CL
- United win nothing

·
23,699 Posts
Red Devil said:
I vote nothing ..........................................................................

because I am always wrong
So clever and 'sacrificial'. Better be.... I mean that you are wrong or else all hell will break loose here. :D ;)

IF we play to win like we should and have to and badly, barring pure accidents or worst of the bad luck imaginable, there is no reason to believe we would lose both the 'finals'. So Double champions for us this season. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
One user says NOTHING.

I actually do think we will win both. The league game against Chelsea a few weeks back is a not a reflection of the game/team we will play in Moscow. Just keep Ballacks head out of the game, and we'll be sweet. And if we can't beat Wigan, we don't deserve the league.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I think we'll win both.

I don't think anything will stop us in the CL this year (as I said in another thread) and it doesn't look likely that we'll lose to Wigan.

Although Ill be a bag full of nerves, especially if Wigan score first :eek:

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
ADAM_85 said:
One user says NOTHING.

I actually do think we will win both. The league game against Chelsea a few weeks back is a not a reflection of the game/team we will play in Moscow. Just keep Ballacks head out of the game, and we'll be sweet. And if we can't beat Wigan, we don't deserve the league.
do read the posts !! :rolleyes:

·
23,699 Posts
manutd004 said:
I think we'll win both.

I don't think anything will stop us in the CL this year (as I said in another thread) and it doesn't look likely that we'll lose to Wigan.

Although Ill be a bag full of nerves, especially if Wigan score first :eek:
I renounce and reject that. :eek: ;)

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
OI!!!!

I resemble that remark!!! Read the posts

RedAlexSmith said:
who the deleted said nothing?
swearing is bannable on this forum; especially reformed swearing. you may grovel to be allowed to remain warningless!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts