Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Nothing

Votes: 3 8.1%
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
we will not win both and you can quote me on that. We will share 1 each, not sure which though. I say us for Prem and Chelsea for the CL.
I disagree , I have the feeling that whoever wins the league will have the impetus to win in moscow . I don't know whether United would recover well from the dissappointment of losing the title because they will feel they have thrown it away to an extent. I actually feel that it's both or nothing and that wigan and moscow are intimately connected. I also think that Chelsea would get such a boost from winning the title that it could swing it for them.
Momentum and confidence is everything in top level sport. There's so little between top sportsmen (golf , tennis , football , snooker etc) that it's how they feel on the day that makes all the difference. It's all of nothing for me. The double or bust. Wigan is the first half of the game in moscow.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
It could be both... but I'm not going to jinx it.:D Honestly? I'm going to say we'll win one Chelsea will grab the other. If I had to take a stab at it my prediction is Wigan will pull a fast one on us and Chelsea will grab the league.

Then we'll grab our revenge on 21st of May. :) I could see it happening. The JJB this season has been like Anfield or Stamford Bridge almost nobody can grab a win there. However for the champions league United will have more

motivation, even though this is Chelsea's first final, since they beat us at the bridge and started crowing about it despite our weakened team. So yeah. United for the Champions League and Chelsea for the title and Grant to keep his

job by the skin of his teeth. Oh plus 50th anniversary of Munich, I think this is destined to be a European year for us.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts