Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
I don't see us losing, but a draw would be almost as bad...frankly, if we don't take all three points, you could begin to question whether we deserve to win the title.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
cantos red army said:
bit harsh to say that? but TBH we havent beating a single top 4 team this season and IMO thats what won us the league last year our results against them!
Yeah, a bit harsh....****y mood today, got a frigging toothache!

If we do draw, I guess it depends on how we play. If we dominate a good margin of the the game and chelski nick a lucky one to tie....

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
cantos red army said:
hate that!you gonna be alright? gonna get it pulled or anything?

also hope berbatov plays well as im starting to think hes becomeing a major player for us! also hope ronaldo comes out of the sulk hes been having this season and starts to play well and concentrate on that! sure hes scored the oddd goal here and there our top league scorer but its not the ronaldo of old he would have been in nearly 15 goals by this stage last year! just hoe the form clicks again soon...we need him!
I'm like a little kid when it comes to dentists...

I couldn't agree more. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.