Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Ronaldo got us all a win against Everton and hopefully he can do the same vs Sunderland.
Besides that I got a sweet new phone and some bits and bobs, a new Man United calender and a trip to OT for the Newcastle game. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
wow Jazz...i would like a present like those...the United calendar and tickets to the game against Newcastle....i got for Christmas a phone...Nokia 6288...what about you Carly?:D

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My sister had a gold pendant made for me.....

It has our names on it and "Sisters" underneath.....

On a lovely gold chain and it is beautiful......

Made me have a couple tears in my eyes :eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
wow..nice..very nice..i like it.....it's good to know your sister cares for you..loves you....:)...hope you gave her a present as nice as you got from her;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I got

Manchester United DVD annual 2008 - It's a load of shite.....

Tevez and Anderson play connect 4 and snap which they're both shite at, there's a few clips at shocking camera angles of some goals from last season and an interview with Ronny that would put you to sleep...
Also Rio and Vidic and Hargreaves rate or hate various fruits and shite........

It was the thought that counts though eh........;)

Family Guy Season 4 and Sopranos Season 1 - Classics both of them.....

Going to get all the seasons of the Sopranos up until the last episode..........should take a month or so to watch them all......;)

I also got some shower gel and deodrant...........

I never know whether to be grateful for this kind of stuff or be embarassed........;)

Anyway It was a good christmas..........pity it's over soon.........ah well next year awaits.....

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
man utd away top, its decent way better than the home one.

Football Manager 2008

Tiger Woods 08, Need for Speed ProStreet for PS3

DVDs

Food

Money

And stuff about learning to drive.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
being the wrong side of 30 i don't get jack s... but i get more joy out of watching my 3 kids opening there presents than i ever did opening mine

Keano4taoiseach said:
I got

Manchester United DVD annual 2008 - It's a load of shite.....

Tevez and Anderson play connect 4 and snap which they're both shite at, there's a few clips at shocking camera angles of some goals from last season and an interview with Ronny that would put you to sleep...
Also Rio and Vidic and Hargreaves rate or hate various fruits and shite........

It was the thought that counts though eh........;)

Family Guy Season 4 and Sopranos Season 1 - Classics both of them.....

Going to get all the seasons of the Sopranos up until the last episode..........should take a month or so to watch them all......;)

I also got some shower gel and deodrant...........

I never know whether to be grateful for this kind of stuff or be embarassed........;)

Anyway It was a good christmas..........pity it's over soon.........ah well next year awaits.....
LOL i got my son that DVD we watched it today and i agree it's wank

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I got both the Manchester United home & away kit(trust me,the away kit is so much nicer!), a red packet with $200(2 $100 notes), a bath-robe,some bottles of deodorant & shower gel, a billabong slingbag & guess wat..................???

I also got a f**kin'! Scousers' jersey! Yeah,dat's wat u r thinking! U r right mate,it's a f**kin' Scousers' jersey! Their home kit with 'Stevie G' imprinted behind!
Who's the hell gave me that?! It can't be my family members. My dad,mum,elder bro & I all r hard core United fanatics! Except my Uncle. But even him wouldn't give me a f**kin' Scousers' jersey as he hates the Dippers 'Loserpool' too! He supports 'Chelshit',the Renties!!! FFS,who the hell gave me that...........!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
red_devils4life said:
I got both the Manchester United home & away kit(trust me,the away kit is so much nicer!), a red packet with $200(2 $100 notes), a bath-robe,some bottles of deodorant & shower gel, a billabong slingbag & guess wat..................???

I also got a f**kin'! Scousers' jersey! Yeah,dat's wat u r thinking! U r right mate,it's a f**kin' Scousers' jersey! Their home kit with 'Stevie G' imprinted behind!
Who's the hell gave me that?! It can't be my family members. My dad,mum,elder bro & I all r hard core United fanatics! Except my Uncle. But even him wouldn't give me a f**kin' Scousers' jersey as he hates the Dippers 'Loserpool' too! He supports 'Chelshit',the Renties!!! FFS,who the hell gave me that...........!!!!!!!!!!
my bad, I thought you'd like it :(

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
red_devils4life said:
:eek: Not me!

All you good people got phones and Calendars and Jerseys WHILE I GOT THE FLU!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts