Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are not at a critical point yet with back four injuries, but we're getting close.
What in the heck is going in with Wes Brown? It seems like he's been out forever.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
moondog said:
We are not at a critical point yet with back four injuries, but we're getting close.
What in the heck is going in with Wes Brown? It seems like he's been out forever.
hes had a tough season and looks like his injury problems are back aswell as that his sister(think it might be step sister) passed away aswell so its been diffcult both on and off the pitch hope he gets back soon though as he was one of our best players last season

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Thank god for the emergence of the best right back in the prem - Rafael Da Silva.

You cant seriously think Rafael is better than

Sanga
Johnson
Neville
Bosingwa
Brown

Yet he is only 18 and has years on his side but to early to say he is better than those 5

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Do we miss him ?

yes - - he was great going forward, one of the reasons why we scored so much last season

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
To be honest, I think his bad luck with hin injury has gven him enough time to grief for his sister.

Think some of you might remember that Wes flew back early form the Vodafone Cup in Africa, because his half-sister passed away.

He's had time to grief now and when he omes back he'll ant to do her proud...... and show Rafael how to put in crunching tackle - OH YEAH!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Brown is an immense player, can't wait t have him back. Everyone critisied him in last season at being poor going forward, then BANG CL final peach of a ball for Ronaldo to nod it.

·
Registered
590 Posts
SAF said today that Wesley will be back in training soon and hopefully about 2 weeks away from 1st team action.

Btw I heard that on MUTV, I think it was on Live from OT but I'm not sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts