Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
i rate darren fletcher very highly, maybe there is too much quality such as scholes etc, now hargreaves for him to compete for a place. in all the games he plays for scotland he is outstanding and he is defo one of the better scottish talents around. if man utd dont want him id be happy for him to come to celtic :p. do u think 3million will be enought to get him?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nah Fletcher just does not do it for me - he does 1 or 2 good performances per season and gets 3-4 times the run outs compaired to Richardson who does also score more goals per appearance.

Fletcher Played 26 starts + (14 as a sub)
Richardson Played 12 starts + (12 as a sub)

Both scored 3 goals each so for me Fletcher who is a winger has real potential but 12 starts and 12 as a sub is not really enough as some of them have been in left back position as well during the injury problems.

I would sooner keep Richardson than Fletcher as left sided players are harder to come by. If we get Nani then we could lose Richardson and with OH coming we could lose Fletcher.

This would be perfect but give me Richardson over Fletcher anyday for quality and overall ability - he just gets less chance to shine and still manages to score and he is a winger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dovorian said:
I think the world has gone mad. First some idiot thinks we should sell Oshea, and now Fletcher, who next, Carrick, Park. I am one who has been praising Fletch and as some people were saying "Fletchers zone of TERROR!!!!!! But i hope he will spend many more years with the club, staying loyal to the club and fans.
I agree with you 100% fletcher is a good player what happens when scholes or carrik gets injured,he also impressed me as a make shift right back,as for oshea he scores goals at the right time liverpool everton need 1 say more

·
Registered
788 Posts
Flecther has been a good player this season, just look at the games against Roma and Milan he was unbelieveable... he played wherevever Fergie put him this season and he got on with it!! Well done Flechter

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Still dont like Richardson. Has scored around 10 goals for United which isn't bad but he is still a terrible player. He is quick but he is he worst crosser of a ball ever and just seems to lose possession so much. I rate Fletch much more. There is definitely room in our squad for someone like Fletch but not for Rich even if we don't get a left sided player in.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Fletcher is a great player for us - why is everyone dissing him? Ever heard of the saying, be grateful for what you've got, he filled in at RB for Neville and did a great job.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts