Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My whole pride is my Eric Cantona jersey, 1993/1994 season. :D

And a scarve. :D :p Are those scarves allowed to wear at Old Trafford? :confused:

·
Registered
605 Posts
unfortunately,we dont get many fan items here other than the jerseys and a man united ball...

and i have 2 jerseys only

the black away kit
and this year's home kit

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
That's a badass scarf. I only have a few kits in terms of merch. My favoriorite bit of United gear are probably my memories.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
'99 European Cup Final program
'99 European Cup Final jersy (with the embroided details)
'08 European Cup Final program

..and all my DVD's on season reviews ans that sort of thing. Few autographs too! :D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sir Matt Busby's hat, my nannas brother used to be a bin man and did Sir Matts house and he would always give some of the bin men bits of clothing and United stuff and my nannas brother gave the hat to me and my brothers :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Lol, love the scarf.

I guess for me it would be the first bit of United merchandise I ever bought myself with my pocket money, which was a pennant celebrating our European Cup Winners Cup win in 1991.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shirts...and more shirts!

I have 9 Utd shirts, but my prized ones are the 2006-2007 home kits with Giggsy's and Rooney's names at the back. They were my first kits with names, and though Roo's name is starting to fall off (I've overworn it too many times), I still wear it during games v Liverpool. The only time I didn't wear it was the recent game against them, and...we all know what happened. :mad:

Those shirts are special to me 'cos most of them were gifts from my Dad. He's a United fan as well, and is always eager to buy or refer me to a new shirt on sale in Qatar (where he works). So much of a fan, that when I tried requesting for a Celtic shirt with Henrik Larsson's name, he wouldn't hear any of it, 'til now :D

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
the Scarf from the Citeh game last year... I have the Jersey with the colar and laces framed in my room, love that shirt! also have two framed Rooney Jersey's signed, Rooney 8... must get him to do another!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
yotix_utd07 said:
I still wear it during games v Liverpool. The only time I didn't wear it was the recent game against them, and...we all know what happened. :mad:
Don't ever fail to wear that against Liverpool again!!!

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
possibly the munich scarf from last year.
otherwise, i have a signed shirt from giggs. my auntie works as a photographer and often gets united players in so she got giggsy to sign a shirt and name it and got it framed for my birthday a few years back :)

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
A united wooly hat I had as a child that I used to buy a badge at every game i went to and put it on it until it filled up :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts