Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an Arsenal supporter in my class at school and a day after the Champions League final in 2006 which Arsenal lost 2-1 against Barcelona, I laughed them out all the day. :D

So, what's your experience?

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Seeing my mate (Chelsea fan) the next day in school after the CL final! :rolleyes:

Priceless....sang Viva John Terry all day to him! :D

Not a very pleasent day when Arsenal won the league at OT....Arsenal fans had
their day up on me there now! :eek: ..lol Always fun taunting the scousers about
never winning the prem too! :-D...and I ALWAYS get the same reply..."Ehh...we've
won the league 18 times!" Well that excuse is out the door in a couple of
months, eh? ;-)

BTW, I have that George Best note thingy too!!!!! :-O Its fairly quality...I'll put up
a pic of it later today..

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Well,

1. I attended a German School in Singapore and actually most us supported English football clubs, because they didn't show the Bundesliga in Singapore.

Anyway, a few lost sould supported disgusting Bayern Munich. When Man Utd won the CL in 99, I drove to the school wearing my Man Utd jersey to **** off the kids.

I had graduated by then, so I just went around visiting my old teachers as an excuse to see the ids who supported FC Hollywood.

2. Another one was after the CL final this year. We were driving to breakfast after the game and saw a Chelsea fan at a traffic light. We opened the windows and sang Glory, Glory Man Utd with the people at the traffic light around him laughing.

3. Watched Man Utd vs Arsenal at a pub with Norwegian Chelsea fan, who was couting on Arsenal to win. When Adebayor scored with his hand, he went ae **** and talked my ear off.

By the time Ronaldo scored the peno, he was silent and when Hargo scored the free kick, I went beserk and he looked like he had pee in his pants.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I haven't got a best moment but living in Australia you have to look a bit before you find people who follow premier league.

However strangely, recently a whole bunch of people I've known for a long time have come out and said yeah they do follow football.

Unfortunately for me they all seem to follow Liverpool. :p It's like they've all been undercover Scouser's & suddenly they've revealed themselves. :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Most recent was when United lost 2-1 at Anfield. I was watching the game with a few Liverpool fans and another United fan. When Tevez got the early goal I was joking that we'd go on to score 4 or 5. They certainly knew how to rub it in after they'd taken a 2-1 lead. :(

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
^ Aha!

It was you, who jinxed the team! ......along with so many other fans. Me and my mates were saying the same thing too and ended up with eggs on our faces...

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Best :

When Barca won 3-0 versus Realmadrid even i don't support anyteam of those two but plenty people in my school suppor realmadrid so i kept annoying them :D

When Hull ****ed Arsenal 2-1 few days ago i kept annoying the arse of one o my mates who support Arsenal :p

Worst :

None :cool:

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
My best moment has to be punching the Leeds fan at Cedar Point.

Worst is probably when United lost to Liverpool this year. The kid I always make fun of because of India losing to Australia in the CWC, found out lmao. Not too fun. Its ok though I guess, cause we're close pals and all, but it sucked to be on that side of the coin for a change.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
my greatest moment was in 99 about 8 of us were down the local watching the champions league final the bar owner was a massive leeds fan it was in the 89 minute and he came over to us too take the p*** he ruffled our hair laughed in our face's , then stood beside us in disbelief when sheringham equalised , about 2 minutes later when ole scored it looked like if mike tyson had chinned him he was stood against the bar totally out of it just shaking his head and he never spoke for the rest of our celebrations that lasted a few hours.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Last year I was watching the United-Arsenal match at my mates house. When adebayor scored he ran around the house chanting his name and kept jumping on me and screamin. Then Ronaldo scored and then hargreaves. You could imagine the fun I had. He was on the ground and I was jumping and screaming at him. He didnt say anything to me for the rest of the day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts