Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Call it what you like Georgie Boy - still needs to be cut ;)
I had braids before and i cut it off i felt like i killed myself...anderson doesn't need a haircut he needs to score in Brazil's next game vs Ireland :D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
I had braids before and i cut it off i felt like i killed myself...anderson doesn't need a haircut he needs to score in Brazil's next game vs Ireland :D
ehhh no he doesnt. Ireland are going to destroy brazil, wait and see Georgie Boy.
anderson maybe does need a haircut. id recommend shaving the lot, it will make him look hard. To be fair his hair is way nicer than sagna's.:D

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
It doesn't matter when he scores. As long as we are winning, and he performing to a very High level- the goals will eventually come for him.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Anderson is a quality player and has been unlucky not to find the net on a couple of occasions.

I'm sure he'll be scoring more goals for us than the likes of Carrick and Hargreaves in the seasons to come.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Anderson Thread!!!!

this lad is amazing.At the start of the season,we were wondering if he was really worth 17 mil and if he was united material.But look at him now.He's almost secured a place in the midfield with his phenominal passing and his ability to beat defenders and provide that killer instinct.He is basically pulling the strings in midfield.What do u think of him so far?

·
23,699 Posts
Looks like Anderson is itching to score and will surely score pretty soon. Gut feel.

What a sight when he runs at opponents, lo and behold!

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
Anderson will score when the time is right. He had a Belter of a Shot Saved today by Spurs` Keeper. Personally i think this boy will be something BIG at united.

·
23,699 Posts
CarlitoTevez said:
Anderson will score when the time is right. He had a Belter of a Shot Saved today by Spurs` Keeper. Personally i think this boy will be something BIG at united.
No other timing.;) :D

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Tonight if he's very lucky...dont see why this is threadworthy...he's not that goodlooking? doubt he'll score any time soon.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.