Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****This thread is about Real Madrid, NOT RONALDO****

How many times can Real Madrid release a statement stating the transfer is in our hands and its up to us.

Schuster says they should pay at all costs, Calderon says a day later they wont pay 80m for a player. Each time they follow it up with a 'its in united's hands' tagline.

This is blatant attempts to keep it in the press and at the forefront of Ronaldo and United's mind

We dont want to sell to them so why dont they accept that and stop releasing the same statement released by different staff.

If they were not guilty of tapping up, they should be now.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keano! said:
When they sign Ronaldo....:rolleyes:

Sick to death now about the whole saga!
Agree but what happened to releasing a statement then sitting back and letting agents sort it out.

All getting rather boring and it feels he has been a Real Madrid player for a few weeks now

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
i think we could be on the verge of winning this battle, we're the club that makes the decision at the end of the day and we're within our rights to tell them to politely or not bugger off

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
They'll shut up when Ronaldo is a Madrid player!

The dirty tricks are all planned to get Ronaldo at the Bernabeu.

Like it or not, Fifa is on their side, so we have to put up with it.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Drew9 said:
i think we could be on the verge of winning this battle, we're the club that makes the decision at the end of the day and we're within our rights to tell them to politely or not bugger off
If anyone can convince him to stay, its fergie. But with them releasing a statement and then saying thats it until we respond then releasing another statement the next day, its gonna stir crap up with Ronaldo being kept in the news.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Drew9 said:
you're right, but to keep a player here for 4 years more, when he dont want to be here, no way. I'll rather sell him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts