Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Mon 8th June 2054

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by hanging yourself.

Fan-feckin'-tastic :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Tuesday, September 5, 2045

I'll be 54 :eek:

how i die:
While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
March 2078 Nice one. Ill be 98. Thats a good innings..
Greedy bloody git !!!

I just checked how I will die......

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed. :eek:

SolskjaertheLegend said:
Tuesday, September 5, 2045

I'll be 54 :eek:

how i die:
While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you.
Stay away from outdoor cafes......men with beards.....men with rucksacks and you will be fine :p

·
Registered
414 Posts
i invent a time travel machine when im 97, i travel back in time to 1981, but im stuck there because i crashed the landing and i kill myself because i cant stand to live through the 80's again

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
mulletsneverdie said:
i invent a time travel machine when im 97, i travel back in time to 1981, but im stuck there because i crashed the landing and i kill myself because i cant stand to live through the 80's again
Lmao Mullets. That would be a great way to go though :p

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
According to the Psychic:

After miraculously surviving a would-be fatal car crash, your life support system is unplugged by the hospital maid, because she needs an outlet in which to plug her vacuum.
:(

Death Clock:
Sunday, May 6, 2085
at the age of 98. I won't even live to 99, let alone 100 :( And it'll also mean i die before the 2084/85 Premier League season is over Thats a real kick in the teeth :(

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Both sites, blocked by work. mother ****ers. I did this once before, and I got depressed because I would die young lol( i know this is only for 'fun' :p ) I'll try it when I'm at home.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts