Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw David May on MUTV yesterday and then I started to wonder what he is doing. His only job can't be to sit in the studio babbling away…or can it?

I know some of the former United players works as managers like Ince, Bruce and Hughes.

But what is Lee Sharpe doing?
Paul Parker?
Pallister?
Kanchelski?
Lee Martin?

Do you know what they are working with nowadays?? Maybe you got other names to tell, our old heroes.:)

Would be fun to know how life is after the OT days.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Henning Berg manages FC Lyn Oslo in Norway.

Don't know about many other players tbh, apart from the managers.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Clayton Blackmore is the manager for a team in Wales. Not sure of the name though. And son of Ferguson, Darren was too a manager...in Northampton?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
lee sharpes living it up on love island with abbey tittmuss aint he ? lol the rest are part time pundits i think :) i man who i wish would get a managers job is cantona so he could one day take over at old trafford, that would be dream land does anyone agree ?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
spellbound said:
I saw David May on MUTV yesterday and then I started to wonder what he is doing. His only job can't be to sit in the studio babbling away…or can it?

I know some of the former United players works as managers like Ince, Bruce and Hughes.

But what is Lee Sharpe doing?
Paul Parker?
Pallister?
Kanchelski?
Lee Martin?

Do you know what they are working with nowadays?? Maybe you got other names to tell, our old heroes.:)

Would be fun to know how life is after the OT days.
Kanchelski played in a funny Russian film:D ......good work:p

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
David May is working in wine importing, I think. African or Asian wines, not sure which.

Paul Parker commentates on Setanta, also is an ambassador for the Conference league.

Kanchelskis is a director at some Russian club.

Lee Martin I think works with kids development or something, not too sure on that one.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
spellbound said:
Are there many of the old guys still living in Manchester?
yeah i know that bryan robson , roy keane , viv anderson , norman whiteside , ole gunner solskear all live in hale so there is a few ex players as for the rest there bound to be scattered about oh yeah tony dunn who was in the 1968 european cup winning team has a golf driving range down the road from me

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stephen said:
David May is working in wine importing, I think. African or Asian wines, not sure which.

Paul Parker commentates on Setanta, also is an ambassador for the Conference league.

Kanchelskis is a director at some Russian club.

Lee Martin I think works with kids development or something, not too sure on that one.
Thanks, nice to find out what they do today.

Do you got any more info about other players??

fazman said:
yeah i know that bryan robson , roy keane , viv anderson , norman whiteside , ole gunner solskear all live in hale so there is a few ex players as for the rest there bound to be scattered about oh yeah tony dunn who was in the 1968 european cup winning team has a golf driving range down the road from me
Seen guys like Neil Webb, Mike Phelan and Danny Wallace at the golf range? :)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
spellbound said:
oops Peterborough United..sorry :D
never ever mistake the great town that is northampton for that fen dwellers tar pit known as peterboro - posh they call emselves poor oafish simple heathens:D

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haggler said:
never ever mistake the great town that is northampton for that fen dwellers tar pit known as peterboro - posh they call emselves poor oafish simple heathens:D
I'll do 10 Hail Mary extra tonight. :p lol

1 - 20 of 58 Posts