everton
fulham
blackburn
portsmouth

away

bolton
west brom
west ham

Compare that to the dippers, rentboys and arsewipes next 10 games and i know whose games i'd sooner us be facing.

Bring it on. The run in is about to start.
Now is the time to begin to turn our season around.
I'm sick of hearing all the doomlords on here saying " this/that player is crap", "fergie got it all wrong", "we're going to struggle" etc etc etc.

It's the time now to start beleiving, let's start having some positives on this forum
and be UNITED !!!!!

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
well said sal :D

were defo in a good position i can see us getting 3 points from all of them matches and you have to admit were more than capable to get 3 points from all of them with the only 'task' chelski but thats at ot so i have faith

so come on united lets shut up them ****y liverpool scum

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
oi sal when do you get vcash from prediction league ????????

i want to bet half of mine on tonights game !!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
I'm sick of hearing all the doomlords on here saying " this/that player is crap", "fergie got it all wrong", "we're going to struggle" etc etc etc.

It's the time now to start beleiving, let's start having some positives on this forum
and be UNITED !!!!!

Agree with all this, I'm sick of these ridiculous negative threads, saying Rooney of all people should be sold, and constantly getting on Ronaldo's back, Tevez isn't worth the money, Berba was a waste... whatever! I'm certain we'll win the league title, and I think we'll go unbeaten in the 10 games you mentioned!

What a team!!!

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Our next 10 games.

Home

boro
chelski
wigan
everton
fulham
blackburn
portsmouth

away

bolton
west brom
west ham

Compare that to the dippers, rentboys and arsewipes next 10 games and i know whose games i'd sooner us be facing.

and be UNITED !!!!!

Yeah thats the spirit matey im going to cheer us tonight until i turn blue this game is the game we turn our season around!!! :)

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I've looked at the fixtures, calculated the possibility of each result and it's official...

United will be top by the end of February. :D

Lol, I'll be interested to see where we are after we've played all our games in hand. By that stage we and Liverpool will both have played Chelsea at home.

If we can be above Liverpool by the time we play them at Old Trafford in March that would be fantastic.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
rooneyNo10 said:
Yeah thats the spirit matey im going to cheer us tonight until i turn blue this game is the game we turn our season around!!! :)
I dont get how we're turning our season around??? realistically we have only really had 2 or 3 poor results in my opinion, draws against Everton, Villa (possibly being harsh on these two as they are good teams) and Newcastle (being a v poor result)

Being beaten by Liverpool and Arsenal on their turf was always a distinct possibility... Don't forget we lost twice against Citeh last year, that wont happen again!

So all in all I'm reasonably pleased with the results so far this season, and looking at the fixtures we've got coming up... we'll be top at the end of Feb!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I see no reason why we can't go through these games unbeaten, possibly even winning them all. Sure, Bolton and West Ham are usually hard games for us but they are winnable.

I, too, think that we will be top by the end of Feb. This is when we, meaning the team and the individuals, hit their form and drive on towards the title charge.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Well said Sal. I dont know why there is so much gloom :confused:
We are back to winning ways and always come strong in the second half of
the season. Id take 1-0's every game from now on. Its all about the points right now.
The others have been dropping points too, so they are now in range.
The bookies didnt install us as favourites for nothing. I firmly believe we will win the league. Bring it on!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
I dont know why there is so much gloom :confused:
I think I might be able to come up with a plausible explanation! :p

However, I agree. Considering everything, we are in a great position. While our next 10 will be critical, the first of these may be the most crucial - beating chelski would be an important statement.

It's United time!

:D

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
manutd004 said:
I see no reason why we can't go through these games unbeaten, possibly even winning them all. Sure, Bolton and West Ham are usually hard games for us but they are winnable.

I, too, think that we will be top by the end of Feb. This is when we, meaning the team and the individuals, hit their form and drive on towards the title charge.
very well said i agree with you 100% there

we can win them all and we will hit form very sooon keep the faith people it could be far far worse

we could be city:p

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Once the goals start coming in, the confidence will come back, and we'll start scoring 4 a game again. They've been parking the bus against us, and we've still gotten max points, O'Shea has been pretty good filling in for Evra, and that did wonders for us. A 2-0 against Chelsea would do wonders.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 nil, 5 nil, who cares ? as long as we score 1 more than the team we are playing i call that a result.
Sexy football ? stuff it. Tactical football ? stuff it. Amazing skilled football ? stuff it.
Means absolutely NOTHING at all if the end result is..... NOTHING.

Crap play, crap tactics, crap fancy stuff.. 1 - 0 win ?, 5 - 4 win ?
I'll take those 3 points please thankyou sir.

1 down 9 to go. :)

Think UNITED think POINTS.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
2 nil, 5 nil, who cares ? as long as we score 1 more than the team we are playing i call that a result.
Sexy football ? stuff it. Tactical football ? stuff it. Amazing skilled football ? stuff it.

That's why I don't bitch about us not scoring enough, though you have to admit that last year was startlingly close to coming down to goal differential, and if that happened this year, we're not going to win. Goals cure everything, that's all I'm on about. The more we score, the better the moods will get in the dressing room (and hopefully cure some of the butthurt on this forum), and the benefit of that is pretty immeasurable as far as I'm concerned.

38 1-0 victories = 114 points. :)

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
SALFORD RED said:

Exactly.
Sure remember the start of 07/08 and we kept winning games 1-0?
A few were moaning that we werent performing but we were getting the 3 points
more often than not so all was rosy. After time the 4-0's starting to become more frequent.
We just gotta stick by the team.

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Exactly.
Sure remember the start of 07/08 and we kept winning games 1-0?
A few were moaning that we werent performing but we were getting the 3 points
more often than not so all was rosy. After time the 4-0's starting to become more frequent.
We just gotta stick by the team.

good point jazz! its just the lack of gals have cost us 3 points agasint the like of spurs and aston villa but as ye say a win is a win i dont care how we get it as long as we get it! id rather that then play beutiful footall and not win anything anfd still lose a load of games like the arse! looking at that run it its kinda our league to throw away imo!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts