Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Get your tissues out mate.

Alan Smith was a workhorse but it's no good if you haven't got the quality too. Tevez simply isn't worth the figures being quoted.
how can you compare Smith with Tevez?you couldn't have found a worst comparison. Smith had only the heart. Tevez has more than that. He realy is a great player. All his critics are this way just because of the idiotic sum that has been slapped on his forhead by that idiot Kya. clearly isn't worth 40 mil euros and to add the other 10 that we gave at the begining, or something like that, but surely a 30 mil he deserves. Tevez is one of the best attackers this world has to give at the moment. He's up there with Rooney, Eto'o, Benzema, Villa, Toni, Drogba.I realy don't understand why all of this criticising him. He'll surely reach another 20 goals this season and for a striker to score 20 goals per season is a very good thing.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
how can you compare Smith with Tevez?you couldn't have found a worst comparison. Smith had only the heart. Tevez has more than that. He realy is a great player. All his critics are this way just because of the idiotic sum that has been slapped on his forhead by that idiot Kya. clearly isn't worth 40 mil euros and to add the other 10 that we gave at the begining, or something like that, but surely a 30 mil he deserves. Tevez is one of the best attackers this world has to give at the moment. He's up there with Rooney, Eto'o, Benzema, Villa, Toni, Drogba.I realy don't understand why all of this criticising him. He'll surely reach another 20 goals this season and for a striker to score 20 goals per season is a very good thing.
Well said Wazza :cool:

G

·
I'm not comparing the two players, I'm just saying that having a good workrate isn't everything. For all of tevez running around, he contributes hardly anything in attack.

Tevez is not a great player, he's a good player, nothing more nothing less and we shouldn't be spending that much money on a player when there are far better players out there who will score more goals.

To compare him to Rooney, Eto'o, Benzema, Villa, Toni and Drogba is quite funny. I actually did a little laugh. He's not even close to being as good as those players.

Tevez is one of the best attackers this world has to give at the moment.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
I'm not comparing the two players, I'm just saying that having a good workrate isn't everything. For all of tevez running around, he contributes hardly anything in attack.

Tevez is not a great player, he's a good player, nothing more nothing less and we shouldn't be spending that much money on a player when there are far better players out there who will score more goals.

To compare him to Rooney, Eto'o, Benzema, Villa, Toni and Drogba is quite funny. I actually did a little laugh. He's not even close to being as good as those players.

Which striker is prolific for us :whistling:

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts

He might not be a world beater like the other strikers mentioned above. But the fact is the guy is still very productive, just look at his production last season which was even better than that of rooney. The fact is when given proper playing time he is very productive.

G

·
Which striker is prolific for us :whistling:
Rooney - 17 goals and 8 assists in 34 games

Tevez - 13 goals and 6 assists in 42 games

Rooney has scored and assisted more than Tevez despite having played less games. To suggest that they are equal on any footballing level is an insult to Rooney.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

i'm not even gonna' bother responding to such nonsense. i have my own opinion and mine is based on facts. Tevez has helped United when United needed him. He would have scored more if he would have played more. If Berbatov deserved that incredible amount of money:blink:
than Tevez would deserve double.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
i'm not even gonna' bother responding to such nonsense. i have my own opinion and mine is based on facts. Tevez has helped United when United needed him. He would have scored more if he would have played more. If Berbatov deserved that incredible amount of money:blink:
you make an interesting point and I would like to ask, why does berbatov deserve the 30 plus million and tevez doesnt?

G

·
Well that's a load of crap to be honest. He's played 42 games this season, Berbatov has only played 33. You should check your 'acts' because they're about as reliable as Rafa's. A little bit of research before posting prevents you making silly posts based on false 'facts'.

For some real facts, check my post below.

Rooney - 17 goals and 8 assists in 34 games

Tevez - 13 goals and 6 assists in 42 games

Berbatov - 13 goals and 9 assists in 33 games.

Rooney has scored and assisted more than Tevez despite having played less games. To suggest that they are equal on any footballing level is an insult to Rooney. Berbatov also has better stats than Tevez.

21 - 40 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.