Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 117 Posts
G

·
I said 8, i was right he has only scored 8 in EPL, yes i do watch utd a lot, hell off a lot more than you have so far, been more times watching the club home and away than you have on the TV :thumbsup:
Oh so going to the game makes you right and cos I was sat at home I was wrong. Don't let little things like logic and reality stand in your way, you went to the game and that's far more important. :whistling:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
you make an interesting point and I would like to ask, why does berbatov deserve the 30 plus million and tevez doesnt?
Berbatov doesn't but that's a mistake we've already made,
we can't go back in time. I, for one, was against Berbatov
right from the start, especially for that fee.

Also, Berbatov is a unique player and, when he plays well,
probably fits into our plans a lot more than the much more
easily replaceable Tevez.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Oh so going to the game makes you right and cos I was sat at home I was wrong. Don't let little hings like logic and reality stand in your way, you went to the game and that's far more important. :whistling:
Jumping horse zuco, do you need going to specsavers, you said to me do i watch utd much, so i hit back saying yes and been a lot more to games than you ever have, never said i am right because off that (duh) stupid mod :p

G

·
Jumping horse zuco, do you need going to specsavers, you said to me do i watch utd much, so i hit back saying yes and been a lot more to games than you ever have, never said i am right because off that (duh) stupid mod :p
I said it because you seem to be confused about how many goals Rooney has scored. Using that as a platform to try and gain credibility by saying you've been to more games than me is a very poor way of debating.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Rooney is not all about scoring goals.
I thought everyone knew that by now, should i say more than this? :rolleyes:
No your right, big money spent on a striker for naf all, all because he can pass and most off the time loose his cool :rolleyes:

I work that one out because i watch football.
Words mean nothing.
I see telepathy :p

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Well that's a load of crap to be honest. He's played 42 games this season, Berbatov has only played 33. You should check your 'acts' because they're about as reliable as Rafa's. A little bit of research before posting prevents you making silly posts based on false 'facts'.

For some real facts, check my post below.
Tevez has played a lot of games when he wasn't needed, when the team wasn't playing a thing, because Fergie trusted only Berbatov because he gave to much money for a player that i realy doub even half of that money would be deserved. Tevez was often thrown in battles United couldn't win. He wasn't trusted. I realy can't understand you're theory. Tevez is a striker. what do you expect from him?.think a little. if the middle isn't working, and if he doesn't receive balls to finish the situation how can he score more goals?he has gone deep to get the ball a lot of times. Tevez has played more in the league cupas a starter just because Fergie trusted Berbatov, an unprooven striker at our team better than Tevez, a player that helped us reach the double, a player that saved our behinds loads of times. that is what a great player is. Ronaldo was pivotal last season, but Tevez played his part, especially in the premiership. Without he's goals, Chelsea would be champions and not us.

G

·
No your right, big money spent on a striker for naf all, all because he can pass and most off the time loose his cool :rolleyes:
If that's your honest assessment of what Wayne Rooney brings to the team then I don't think I need to reply to any more of your posts. You've shown in this single post that your ability (or lack of) to analyze footballers is very poor and it probably explains why you think Tevez is as good as Rooney. The logic of some people amazes me, it really does.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Berbatov doesn't but that's a mistake we've already made,
we can't go back in time. I, for one, was against Berbatov
right from the start, especially for that fee.

Also, Berbatov is a unique player and, when he plays well,
probably fits into our plans a lot more than the much more
easily replaceable Tevez.
Im not one of those people that is going to hit out at berbatov because he doesn't have a great work rate simply because I understand thats how he is more effective, my problem is that it seems that with berbatov we have changed the way we play compared to last season were you saw a lot of crisp passing between tevez and rooney around the box maybe not scoring a lot of goals themselves but creating a variety of goal-scoring opportunities for others.

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
I said it because you seem to be confused about how many goals Rooney has scored. Using that as a platform to try and gain credibility by saying you've been to more games than me is a very poor way of debating.
Just coz i said 8 does not mean i don't watch utd at alot (like how you put, once again duh) i don't have as much time as you do zuco, sometimes when utd is on the telly i don't get the time to watch, i have a life, proper life, children to look after & support, but what i said about me watching utd home and away moren than you is true, how come you dont get down like i use to do when i was single living with mummy/daddy :p just remember you jumped the gun matey by stating i am right because i have been to more games than you :rolleyes:

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
Im not one of those people that is going to hit out at berbatov because he doesn't have a great work rate simply because I understand thats how he is more effective, my problem is that it seems that with berbatov we have changed the way we play compared to last season were you saw a lot of crisp passing between tevez and rooney around the box maybe not scoring a lot of goals themselves but creating a variety of goal-scoring opportunities for others.
To be fair, the whole team has been poor this year.

I'm not against Berbatov for his workrate, I just dislike the practice
of spending £30mil. for 27 year olds.

G

·
Tevez has played a lot of games when he wasn't needed, when the team wasn't playing a thing, because Fergie trusted only Berbatov because he gave to much money for a player that i realy doub even half of that money would be deserved. Tevez was often thrown in battles United couldn't win. He wasn't trusted. I realy can't understand you're theory. Tevez is a striker. what do you expect from him?.think a little. if the middle isn't working, and if he doesn't receive balls to finish the situation how can he score more goals?he has gone deep to get the ball a lot of times. Tevez has played more in the league cupas a starter just because Fergie trusted Berbatov, an unprooven striker at our team better than Tevez, a player that helped us reach the double, a player that saved our behinds loads of times. that is what a great player is. Ronaldo was pivotal last season, but Tevez played his part, especially in the premiership. Without he's goals, Chelsea would be champions and not us.
Fergie trusts Berbatov more because he's a far superior player. He watches them in training everyday so i think he's better placed to pick the team than you. Your post is flawed anyway because Tevez has had plenty of chances to play. He's actually played more games than Rooney and Berbatov, it doesn't matter which games they are, he has to take his chances. Have you not watched him recently? He runs in circles, doesn't pass, gets dispossessed regularly, but because he runs around like a gerbil on speed you think that makes him a great player. berbatov plays the important games ahead of Tevez for a reason, it's because Fergie sees what they can all do in training and Tevez is by far the worst striker out of the 3.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
In all seriousness, Rooney is a far better player than Tevez..!
And your saying just because he doesn't score goals in every game, he is now a player that doesn't contribute anything to the team..!
I can't take you serious with that post, are you trying to say that Tevez and Rooney are pretty much even on work-rate and quality?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
His desire to win - That`s what Wayne Rooney is all about.

Let me get this right .. Because i`m confused. Are you trying to say that Carlitos is better than our Wayne?
that would be an ever bigger nonsense that what zuco said. Wayne is different type of player. He's always concentrated, he always gives 110% and scores whenever the chance comes begging. He's atitude will only help him. without that, wayne wouldn't be him anymore. Rooney will be United's captain someday.I'm sure of this.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.