Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
liverpool i think will prove to be pain in the schincter this year :D , some good signings to add to a good team... and they've binned the useless troublemaker bellamy, chelsea are their own worst enemy and will self destruct again and leave Jose even more Grey haired

Can't stand them and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire personally but

...............Torres---Kuyt...................

Babel--Gerrard ---Alonso-- Benayoun
................Mascherano...................

Riise----Hyypia--Carragher----Finnan

.....................Reina........................

Isn't a bad team at all, and they've not got a bad bench either!

Not ignorant enough to say we'll have a 30point gap between us and the scous bas**ards but we can take them :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
They would easily win the EPL with that team. If they can get away with that 4-5-2 formation that is.:confused:
Id be more worried about Chelsea to be honest. People are writing them off for some reason which is very dangerous. They have improved their squad and are still one of the best teams in Europe. On the plus side I believe we can steal a march on them when they lose players in January for over a month (African Cup of Nations). No Drogba, Essien etc. around is always a bonus.
:D lol, my bad!

not a problem though ..drop finnan who is a waste of a position anyway ;) wouldn't make a difference!

·
Registered
34 Posts
which ever way it goes, it looks like an exciting season, more competition in the top 3, competition for the 4th spot.. arsenal, newcastle, tottenham and a few others might not be far off if they get their act together

·
Registered
34 Posts
berbatov, bent and keane is a top 3 strikeforce, don't think the rest of the team is up to that apart from robinson in goal

on a sidenote, isn't about time spurs gave up on dafoe, their manager obv doens't like him very much. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
LMAO no chance!
http://home.skysports.com/squadlist.aspx?clid=3&cpid=8
I can't see from this squad they could offer any more than 4th place
Van persie is a class act on his day but he's not consistant enough, fabregas is a great player but he can't do the job of 7players
Baptista has gone back to spain
The rest of the midfield isn't that great
Can see them being beaten into 5th or 6th... I will laugh !! :D

henry did a lot more for them than score goals, ruud didn't for us

i would like to see more of theo walcott this season, see what he's got for englands sake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts