Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
LMAO no chance!
http://home.skysports.com/squadlist.aspx?clid=3&cpid=8
I can't see from this squad they could offer any more than 4th place
Van persie is a class act on his day but he's not consistant enough, fabregas is a great player but he can't do the job of 7players
Baptista has gone back to spain
The rest of the midfield isn't that great
Can see them being beaten into 5th or 6th... I will laugh !! :D

henry did a lot more for them than score goals, ruud didn't for us

i would like to see more of theo walcott this season, see what he's got for englands sake

·
Registered
14 Posts
Everyone is all banging their drum trying to deny that Liverpool will be our main challengers - I can accept that Chelsea will equally be our main challengers, but why are we always in denial and so bitter about Liverpool? Folks - try looking at things with a bit of honesty instead of always being constantly biased - it lacks class quite frankly!

·
Registered
103 Posts
manure2007 said:
Everyone is all banging their drum trying to deny that Liverpool will be our main challengers - I can accept that Chelsea will equally be our main challengers, but why are we always in denial and so bitter about Liverpool? Folks - try looking at things with a bit of honesty instead of always being constantly biased - it lacks class quite frankly!

It is evident by your name your a Liverpool fan so why pretend to be a proper red ? All you do is bang on about Liverpool. yes they should be challengers next season no doubt as will Chelsea and Arsenal (dont think anyone should count out Arsenal). I think the start is the most crucial, we had a great start to our season last season...this was key.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts