Manchester United Talk banner

Wheres Silvestre?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hey_dave! 
#1 ·
We should sll of seen by now the new picture of the upcoming seasons kit (if not heres the link)

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/281

but after close inspection of the picture i noticed that Mikel Silvestre wasn't present (hopefully this will be a sign)

Maybe its him on his way out and not Alan Smith :)

#6 ·
Word has it that he has a dislocated shoulder but really doubt if Fergie would sell him because he is said to be a workoholic and the gaffer needs someone like him just incase the main defenders are injured or suspended. Milan away was definitely a game where Silvestre would have played a big part

#7 ·
mufc 4ever said:
once upon atime silvestre was a good player for united
Once upon a time Any Cole was a good player for United but I wouldn't really want him in the team.

Silvestre has done well for us and only cost £4 million or so when we signed him from Inter so I think he's been a good signing. That said, I'd rather give the likes of Piqué (if he isn't sold), Evans and Cathcart a go in Silvestre's favoured centre back spot. He's got a contract til 2009 though so I don't think he'll leave before then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.