Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of Hargreaves, Tevez, Anderson and Nani who has impressed you the most and why? Readers of Manutd.com did this poll. To find out what their results click on www.manutd.com

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its a tough one:

Hargreaves-for me is the most important signing but hasnt really got going yet(few injuries and that)

Nani-Probably been most disappointed with him so far, yet he has scored some fantastic goals and has made the most assists.

Anderson-After a bad debut against Sunderland he has really come on leaps and bounds. With a few of the regular CM injured he was given his chance and by god did he take it. Awesome prospect.

Tevez-After a slowish start he has really turned into a fans favourite with his tirelss running and harrassing of defenders. He's got goals and assists in his game as well and was looking great playing with Rooney.

I think Tevez edges it for me so far......

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
I've been impressed by all 4 so far but in order I'd go for...

1. Hargreaves had 3 MOM performances in his first 3 appearances for us so I see why he won the poll.

2. Tevez started slowly (not surprising given the circumstances of his arrival) but looks to be forming a deadly partnership with Rooney and has scored some cracking goals for us.

3. Nani and 4. Anderson have settled much quicker than I expected them to and both look like great prospects for the future. Nani edges Anderson for those couple of screamers he's scored.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Anderson,tevez,hargeaves and nani.
I think a 19 year old lad like anderson who was meant to be an attacking player has come in and done very well against some quality players and has the look of a future united great.
Tevez is on fire at the moment and he looks a great buy.
hargreaves has played very well but h's only played three games.
Nani althougth he looks quality i think he is still abit wasteful of the ball like ronaldo was when he first came, give him a season or two and he will be a wrold beater.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Reddwarf........Wazza........

Anderson last :(

Hmmmmmmm.......

I would have him close at the top with Tevez.......

OH 3rd and Nini last........

But......

Having said this........

Very, very little between them :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
although hargreaves was our most inportant signing this summer, i have to say the one who as impressed me the most is anderson.

pre season i knew about, tevez, hargreaves and nani and what they all could do but i'd never heard of anderson... at 19 he was the youngest of our signings, he had a dubet to forget but of instead of hiding he come out firing and really showed what he's about,

not only does he have the skill and technical ability he also as the right mental attitude which is very inportant in the modern game and at just 19 he as so much more to give

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Anderson.....Hargreaves......Tevez......Nani.....

Anderson has p;ayed a vital role in centre midfield for us this season and has done a superb job and some excellent passing....at 19 years old this shows not just ability but also determination, concentration and the right attitude..

Hargreaves has played well and also done a good job, which is what was expected, however I feel he has a lot more to offer ability wise and he has to start taking contro in midfield especially against the weaker teams giving Scholes or Anderson the chance to use their creativity to the maximum..

Tevez has shown a magnificent attitude and great desire to win every ball at United and has backed this up with a few goals....
If he keeps up his current form and adds another couple of goals before the end of the season he will have been worth the money...

Nani has played well when called upon and has scored some stunning goals which shows teams we are not just able to score passing goals...
He is quick, a good dribbler and has great determination like the other three....
I f he keeps progressing at his current speed he could be our regular left midfielder next season and who knows he may even emulate Ronaldos second season form........here's hoping..

·
Registered
414 Posts
already knew about hargo and tevez so no supprises, anderson has fitted into the role tremendously which is great but ive been most impressed by nani personally.
Hasnt tried to set the world alight, but has shown his screamer ability and im sure there are plenty more absolute stunners to come, good passing, crossing and general awareness, movement is always improving, could do with hitting the bylines a little more often and taking on the full back but i think working the tight spaces is more his thing where as ronnie prefers to hit the space - which im chuffed to bits about, two equally sensational but pretty different wingers alternating in the wings, we dont know how lucky we are. Go nani, keep on improving

·
Registered
987 Posts
I will Say Anderson!!!!!

Lets go kill Bolton with 4goals and 2 assists

----
No carly i dont need meds.....
--------

BTW who you think is better

Anderson or Denilson???

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
chiboygeorge said:
I will Say Anderson!!!!!

Lets go kill Bolton with 4goals and 2 assists

----
No carly i dont need meds.....
--------

BTW who you think is better

Anderson or Denilson???
4 goals and 2 assists !!!

I just assumed you were under the influence of some narcotics of sorts :D

Start a new thread with your question and I'll add a poll to it - but only if you feel this is the right thing to do :p

Actually George.....

I did it for you ok......

We have had this latest poll far toooooooo long now.....

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Reddwarf........Wazza........

Anderson last :(
Well done Anderson.

A few weeks ago we had people on here questioning whether Anderson would prove to be a waste of money. Now we have people discussing whether he's been our best signing! :D

I'm not changing my opinion though ;)

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
reddwarf said:
Well done Anderson.

A few weeks ago we had people on here questioning whether Anderson would prove to be a waste of money. Now we have people discussing whether he's been our best signing! :D

I'm not changing my opinion though ;)
Yes very true and we can find the culprits in AGs thread :eek:

I actually sat on the fence I think, lol......

But yes he can be very proud of what he has achieved in such a short time - and against plenty of criticism too......well done Mr Anderson........:)

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I think its unfair to choose; they are all doing their own thing, their own way. The only player I did not see settling was Anderson, but he has begun to do really well and will be a big asset to United - and he is only 19!! Anderson will replace Scholes eventually.

·
Registered
987 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
4 goals and 2 assists !!!

I just assumed you were under the influence of some narcotics of sorts :D

Start a new thread with your question and I'll add a poll to it - but only if you feel this is the right thing to do :p

Actually George.....

I did it for you ok......

We have had this latest poll far toooooooo long now.....
Thanks......

and I wouldnt be suprised if Anderson scores 4

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anderson for me. I never expected him to win back possession of the ball so often and so well, he tracked back and has been damn good for us.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
MU_sketeers said:
Anderson is the most impressive for me. At last I could sleep well if Scholes is injured or need some rest.

at first glance I thought you said......"at least I could sleep with him".....;)

Hargo is the best-looking though.....then Anderson......:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts