Manchester United Talk banner

Which of the new arrivals from last summer has impressed you the most?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Anderson he's no longer a kid United widout Paul Scholes for3 months & we didn't miss him a bit the boy from Brazil is just fabulous his work rate,passing,vision,pace & goals to come very soon is just too gud......Tevez has been very good too but he played in England for one whole year Anderson didn't Nani & Owen have been gud too but in parts they haven't really influenced a game as much as anderson does to da team

·
Registered
590 Posts
I would probably have to go for either Anderson or Tevez, but I could make a case for any of them

Anderson has come in and suprised everyone with how quick he has come of age. Against the likes of Gerrard and Fabregas he has shown no intimidation and played them off the park.

Nani has shown great potential and scored some belters along the way. Tipped as some to be 'The new Ronaldo', he has certainly shown a lot of promise

Owen Hargreaves has bought something to the club that we didn't have before. A ball winner in midfield who just gets on with his job with no questioned asked. This man is vital in Europe and against other big sides because he helps out the defense in a big way. Definatly a massive plus to have him in the squad

And last but not least, Carlos Tevez. After seeing at the end of last season what he can do, he has bought all that and more to Old Trafford. His never say die attitude is great and he is becoming a real fans favourite. With 15 goals already this season he is looking like a top player.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Well Tevez has provided us with some VERY important goals, but i voted Anderson simply because his array of talent is fantastic.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've gone for Anderson so it will be nice
to see the difference in people's opinions.

Both Tevez and Hargreaves are already long know so they havent
surprised me much. Nani has been impressive in recent weeks
and I'm very excited about it hoping that his potential will be exploited.
If I'm not wrong he was compared to C. Ronaldo before... I wouldn't mind another
exciting player in our squad.

Anderson who is only 19 make an impact so early in his United career.
He's definatly an great asset. Long way ahead of him to get better and better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
definitely anderson. his work rate/desire to chase down lost balls and some of his passing ability is outstanding. just the fact he always gives 110% is enough for me. i don't mind 'bad' performances (like the 1-0 against derby the other day) as long as everyone tries.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
anderson has been superb,just wait till he scores there is a lot more improvment to come from this SUPERSTAR in the making.

tevez is a quality player and will score goals for utd ,but he and rooney are not a great partnership their too similar in their play,perhaps a different partner would inspire both players.

nani he posses the footwork and the pace to become a top player,at the moment his attitude and temperment needs tweeking,he reminds me of ronaldo in his first season.nani will improve considerable in his utd stay,could be really special time will tell.

hargreaves i really rate this guy but he has not got the show running yet,he needs a run of games to show his class.he is a defencive midfielder who will excell in european games,probabley one of the first names on the teamsheet for these big euro games.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's obviously Anderson. He's stood in for Scholes and made the position his own. Against Liverpool he stifled Gerrard and versus Arsenal he was like a pitbull. No one thought he'd have such an impact so soon. From the last two games it seems maybe Paul Scholes is feeling the pressure

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.