Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
UniteD AdoreR said:
In past Ronaldinho but i forgot this clown after we signed the magical boy Ronaldo !

Also i regret for not signing Fernando Torres & Gareth bale :(
I was disappointed that we missed out on Bale - I think he's a great prospect. He can play at left-back or left-wing and he's not bad at taking free-kicks.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i also think gareth bale...........but hes still 19...we may hav hope of him signing 4 us yet..........(when he costs 20 mill and has an enormous salary!!!!!!)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
reddwarf said:
I was disappointed that we missed out on Bale - I think he's a great prospect. He can play at left-back or left-wing and he's not bad at taking free-kicks.
Yeah but we have Fabio/Rafel coming up soon for that...both excellent prospects....Bale might be great...but i'm sure they'll be better...

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
I would probably say zidane because of the fact that he has without a doubt the best player of his generation, alot of people comment on ronaldinho but the fact of the matter is that if we would of bought ronaldinho we would not have bought ronaldo, and we would not be on the position we are right now, we would have just got about four years of production from ronaldinho, when we can get about ten from ronaldo, right now we would probably be thinking of selling ronaldinho like barca.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts