Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope that if we're going to make a big signing this summer, it's gotta be a winger of some kind. My hope is that we'll get a player like Ribery or someone who is as good as him. (if that's possible.)

I also hope that SAF is preparing to land more youngsters. He has always used to find some youngsters and to let them blend in with the team.

What's your thoughts about this?

Obla-di-obla-da, man uniteeeeed, european champiooooons!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Greedy *******. Choose one player.;)
Ribery then.

With him we would be unstoppable.
We need another World class winger.
We have enough up front with Berba and Rooney, Tevez (if he stays), Welbeck, Macheda and Ronaldo can play there too. Our main weakness is our left wing position.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont quite agree with you on the parkissue there. park is not a regular tho, hes a regular in big matches and hes pretty good in those matches. but we need someone with something extra on the left wing, someone with some extreme abilities, i think.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
[immense sarcasm]The replies to this thread were unpredictable[/immense sarcasm]
:rolleyes:
That's cos they are some of the best players going. Why wouldnt we mention Ribery, Benzema and co?
Would you rather we mentioned player like Ross McCormack, Valdes, Veloso or Valencia?

We probably need a striker or a left winger and we are Manchester United so we need to aim high i.e Ribery or Benzema.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
:rolleyes:
That's cos they are some of the best players going. Why wouldnt we mention Ribery, Benzema and co?
Would you rather we mentioned player like Ross McCormack, Valdes, Veloso or Valencia?

We probably need a striker or a left winger and we are Manchester United so we need to aim high i.e Ribery or Benzema.
Yes, Benzema, Ribery, Silva, Villa, the fanboys' Beatles.

And Arshavin is Pete Best.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
i dont quite agree with you on the parkissue there. park is not a regular tho, hes a regular in big matches and hes pretty good in those matches. but we need someone with something extra on the left wing, someone with some extreme abilities, i think.
park has a pupose in the big games.

There is no reason for him to be on the field against 70% of the opposition we play.

If he starts tomorrow night, I may scream.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
1st choice - Franck Ribery.

We are screaming for a left winger. Have been going on about this since the summer.

2nd choice David Silva

If we can't get the above - Karim Benzema as an out and out striker. ..... and hope and pray that Nani can beome decent or that Fabio can play as a winger.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
hmmm. lionel messi.

obviously not. barca wont let him go no matter what. well, yuri zhirkov anyone?
not exactly a big name but he's pretty good. fast and has a really good left foot.

dont forget, we have debts... and im guessing ferguson might give this lad named lee martin a go before he decide anything. and we still have zoran tosic, whos left footed.

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
park has a pupose in the big games.

There is no reason for him to be on the field against 70% of the opposition we play.

If he starts tomorrow night, I may scream.
I'm starting to think that Park may have eaten your dog or
killed a family member of yours.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts