Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which player u think should be in man utd ..
which player u would like to sign if u had a chance to sign a player in the team like united... in the coming season

lets see which player would wear the greatest team shirt on earth!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I would love for us to sign Fernando Torres but now he's moved to Liverpool it's unlikely to ever happen. I know we enquired about him a couple of times when he was at Atletico but nothing ever came of it.

We need a striker and I'd like it to be someone with pace that can run into the space behind defences and get onto throughballs from our excellent passers in midfield.

Realistically though I'm not sure who is available that fits into that category.

·
Registered
854 Posts
i would obviously love messi or kaka. but in terms of vacant positions on our team i tink adeboyor would actually be perfect for us. him and rooney up front.

but obviously that will never happen so i would choose berbatov.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Lahm is good for us on the right and the left and he understand Hargreaves and we dont need anybody else on the attack or the middle
:cool:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Benzema or i here i go again ... Huntelaar!!!!!!! Please join, hes such a good player and i know he would suit us fantastically well.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Daniel Alves or Phillip Lahm or Micah Richards (Replacement of Gary Neville)
Iker Casilas or Buffon (Replacement of VDS)
Luka Modric (Sell Fletcher and give him the squad rotation role plus he is more versitile and can play on left, centre, and right)
David Villa or Sameul E'to or Klass Jan Huntelaar or Berbatov (I just want one clinical striker because we miss Ruud)

These are all realistic transfers I would do like in the summer but unrealistic transfers would be:

Torres
Gattuso
Cech
Messi
Henry
Kaka

and the list goes on... lol

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
sparkic said:
Daniel Alves or Phillip Lahm or Micah Richards (Replacement of Gary Neville)
Iker Casilas or Buffon (Replacement of VDS)
Luka Modric (Sell Fletcher and give him the squad rotation role plus he is more versitile and can play on left, centre, and right)
David Villa or Sameul E'to or Klass Jan Huntelaar or Berbatov (I just want one clinical striker because we miss Ruud)

These are all realistic transfers I would do like in the summer but unrealistic transfers would be:

Torres
Gattuso
Cech
Messi
Henry
Kaka

and the list goes on... lol
That's odd, because in my mind Casillas is a super unrealistic target and so is Daniel Alves. He would just cost too much.

Spot on about Luka Modric / Fletcher

Here's another point to ponder: I was under the impression that his was going to be the season Gerard Pique begin to challenge for a place in the first team, but it hasn't happened. After his inexperience led to the winning goal against Bolton, he hasn't been given a look in.
This makes me think that he might be on his way out. As far as centre backs go, I would like Steven Taylor from Newcastle. I think he's quite solid although Ronaldo did make look a bit sill when the two teams last met. Then again, Ronaldo does that to a lot of world-class defenders.

It's a pity Ryan Shawcross left, because I rate him higher than Pique. Hopefully Evans can make the step up next season.

I'll keep repeating my wish-list
Oscar Ustari (imagine Foster AND Ustari in the same squad)
Steven Taylor
Philipp Lahm
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

1 - 20 of 22 Posts