Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
fazman said:
yeh but he aint that great at right back
excuse me. richards made his name in the international scene with his performance for england at right back. he only started at centre back this season under eriksson. for me, he is better than brown. can certainly can do the job in centre back.

i would go for richards, martins(he's pacy, and has great potential, definitely better than saha), and matt taylor(bolton dude who scored against arsenal twice and scored twice against us last season).

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
nigelchin said:
excuse me. richards made his name in the international scene with his performance for england at right back. he only started at centre back this season under eriksson. for me, he is better than brown. can certainly can do the job in centre back.

i would go for richards, martins(he's pacy, and has great potential, definitely better than saha), and matt taylor(bolton dude who scored against arsenal twice and scored twice against us last season).
i aint saying richards aint good but he wouldnt be my full back he would have to play centre

·
Registered
309 Posts
at present with the least goals conceded and most goals scored it is difficult to justify bringing anybody in who could actually improve the team. There have been a few games though when perhaps we could have done with another option something like what Saha would bring with his ball winning ability from kick outs, strength and heading ability and striker's instinct.AS the latter is never fit though i personally would break the bank for Berbatov who looks every inch a potential man united player.the only thing that would concern me is they way he sulked at Spurs when things werent going his way this season.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.