Manchester United Talk banner

Which United Youngster Are You Most Looking Forward To See?.

• Fraizer Campbell

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Danny Simpson

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Ben Amos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evandro Brandao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodrigo Possebon

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • Danny Welbeck

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
It was a tough choice between Campbell, Wellbeck and Simpson, but of the three Simpson is the closes to first team material.

I only saw Campbell twice and he didn't leave much of an impression, but nerves probably got the best of him.

Simpson left a positive impression and he even set up a goal for rooney against Wigan and almost scored against Newcastle.

Danny Simpson gets my vote as the youngster I'm most looking forward to.

I also believe that Posseborn will make it. this guy is great. His touch and passing are great and I believe he stands the best chance of all the youngsters, I just don't think he will get his chance next season.

Whoever we sign, Manucho is the player I'm most looking forward to.

If he can adapt to the prem, we probably would have saved ourselves 15 million pounds or more with him.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Like I commented on the blog.

Danny Simpson is currently the one young player, who can do a job in the first team right now, but I think Possebon and Wellbeck are the players, who have the most skill and ability. I'm very sure on Possebon, the guy has all the right qualities and even doesn't look too ugly - for marketing purposes. :)

If Wellbeck can bulk up a bit, he could make the grade too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.