Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the big four always looking over sea's for players villa have started something novel

They have started buying English apart from agbonlahor of course

Agbonlahor
Young
Milner
Luke young
Nicky shorey
Nigel rio coker
Steve sidwell

So which of these English players would make it at United ?

Me I would take ashley young and agbonlahor but I do like Nigel rio coker aswell

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
None of em.

They wouldn't make it in our side, except Young, but we have Tosic on the way.

Come on, use your head. No need for excess people.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
piazza said:
None of em.

They wouldn't make it in our side, except Young, but we have Tosic on the way.

Come on, use your head. No need for excess people.

I didnt mean I think they should sign for us just which players you think wouldnt be out of place in our squad ;)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
red dave said:
I didnt mean I think they should sign for us just which players you think wouldnt be out of place in our squad ;)
Oh, well Young is the only one, come to think of it, I wouldn't mind selling Nani and having Young and Tosic fight it out. Agbonlahor would make on hell of a super-sub too, he's as fast as they come, and him running at tired defenders would be helpful, though he'd certainly want starts.

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
luke young isnt young except by name

and definately id have ashley young, the best crosser of the ball in the league in my opinion, really turning into a quality player, id love him to replace giggs

agbonlohor i wouldnt mind but there are alot of rough edges to his game

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I would have Young any day, I think he'll be off this summer more than likely to Liverpool, I can see him there and if he went there i would be so pee'd off. Agbonlahor is decent but not top 4 quality, he's got great pace and a decent finish apart from that average.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nemanjaaa said:
I would have Young any day, I think he'll be off this summer more than likely to Liverpool, I can see him there and if he went there i would be so pee'd off. Agbonlahor is decent but not top 4 quality, he's got great pace and a decent finish apart from that average.

I dont think liverpool could afford ashley young !

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
red dave said:
With the big four always looking over sea's for players villa have started something novel

They have started buying English apart from agbonlahor of course

Agbonlahor
Young
Milner
Luke young
Nicky shorey
Nigel rio coker
Steve sidwell

So which of these English players would make it at United ?

Me I would take ashley young and agbonlahor but I do like Nigel rio coker aswell
As your thread title capitalises Young, I rather guessed he would be the one.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Every time i see young play, he never impresses me. Yet when i watch highlights, he seems to be setting up and scoring goals etc but i've never been fully 'wowed' by him. Dont think he is world class at all to be honest.

However if i was to take someone from them, it would be gabby or young.

pz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts